USA

And thanks for your support guys!

I used that cart almost everyday and I defiantly got a full $38 worth of use out of it.

I will probably be buying two new EMS 64m carts with my next paycheck.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Nov 5, 2010 2:42 am)

brooklyn, NY

SurfaceDragon, this may be a bit nudgey...but  if your cart is dead and you dont think that you can fix it, may I have it?       Just the board would be fine, since you are already reusing the case.  I could pay the postage  or i can send you some of my junk in return.  Email if you're interested.    charbot at gmail

USA

Charbot - I'm still trying to fix it. But, you can have it if I can't repair it.

brooklyn, NY

thanks, dude. Good luck.

USA

I just received a truly amazing present for my 23rd birthday last week.

AN EMS 64M CART!

And, I just preformed highly invasive surgery and added an extra sexy LED to my new EMS 64m cart.

Black-Light Style!

It looks much cooler in person. My camera doesn't capture the sexy ultra-violet colors accurately.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jan 3, 2012 6:56 pm)

San Antonio, Texas

Isn't there a way to remove the second page? I really don't need it and, judging by the horror stories about the EMS 64 carts, it really does just make matters worse to have it remain.

Wilmington,NC

If we could ever get out stuff backed up, I might attempt this.

Chicago IL
SurfaceDragon wrote:

What do you guys think?

honestly i think it's completely unnecessary

Chicago IL
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

Isn't there a way to remove the second page? I really don't need it and, judging by the horror stories about the EMS 64 carts, it really does just make matters worse to have it remain.

i've had the problem where it gets stuck on the second page. i did two things to fix this

1) backed up the roms / sav file, then reformatted the cart (problem went away)

2) put lsdj on both pages. they'll both access the same .sav file. (incase the problem comes back)

Matthew Joseph Payne
Saskrotch wrote:

2) put lsdj on both pages. they'll both access the same .sav file. (incase the problem comes back)

I do this on all carts, for stability - whatever program I'm using goes on both sides.

Ecuador
SurfaceDragon wrote:

I just received a truly amazing present for my 23rd birthday last week.

AN EMS 64M CART!

And, I just preformed highly invasive surgery and added an extra sexy LED to my new EMS 64m cart.

Black-Light Style!

It looks much cooler in person. My camera doesn't capture the sexy ultra-violet colors accurately.

What do you guys think?

What kind of led did you use?

USA

Ones that work I guess. I salvage them from other electronics. Experiment.

Germany/Florida

Does anybody still have these pics? It be awesome to revive this.

Chicago, IL

I hate when pictures disappear from a thread... boo.  I wanna see also! smile

Yes please reupload

USA