San Luis Obispo, CA

Here's my submission for the 3 volume box set:

East Kilbride, Scotland
Crystal Labs wrote:

Oh god, that is awesome. Seriously. Fucking awesome!

Unsubscribe

Yea i have no deigns on claiming the prize with my shitty one. People should try doing one for each song!

Crystal Labs wrote:

That's so joy division yikes

Cambridge, MA
Crystal Labs wrote:

Well shit. I can't do anything after this epicness. big_smile

San Luis Obispo, CA
Battle Lava wrote:

Ha ha yeah. Total Joy Division rip off. Peter Saville is a hero of mine. Not bad for a 5 minute design, I suppose.

oh it's great for five mins big_smile

Just wanted to comment on the similarity, because the co-relation happened so fast in my head

Ontario

Took more like 30 minutes. Love the 48 hour eps, it ain't hawaii and maison acide being my favourites.

East Kilbride, Scotland
newcanoe wrote:

Took more like 30 minutes. Love the 48 hour eps, it ain't hawaii and maison acide being my favourites.

It would have been better without the text, or if the text was any other colour than black.

Ontario
Sycamore Drive wrote:
newcanoe wrote:

It would have been better without the text, or if the text was any other colour than black.

Yeah, i couldn't figure out a way to get the text to go with the composition well. If you have any suggestions about that, i'd love to hear it

Brazil
Crystal Labs wrote:
Battle Lava wrote:

Ha ha yeah. Total Joy Division rip off. Peter Saville is a hero of mine. Not bad for a 5 minute design, I suppose.

Like Battle Lava, with my love for JD and Factory artwork, it was instant link with peter saville.

Brazil
newcanoe wrote:

Make the text smaller and in the foot of the art, better if it's in one row. I would say the same with the name up, but i dunno.

New York City

Well, I needed a break from work. Don't expect something fantastic smile
Vol.1 was my favourite! So here goes:

Don't ask much why, for some reason, I got images of the Kefrens' demo "Desert Dream", and this looks similar to that tongue

Pixelled with grafx2, 20 colors, not much other fanciness going around. It did not take 10 minutes though! Shuffled it between work tasks.

Double size for blind-os:

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jan 18, 2011 8:39 pm)

Williamsburg, VA

Hey, I'll have a go... that is ... unless you got em all picked out already. Just give me till tomorrow and I'll poop out something in 10 minutes.