Toronto, Ontario, Canada
stargazer wrote:

So is anyone doing Uncontrollable Urge?

no one has done Uncontrollable Urge....if u wanna do it, please do smile

SLC, UT

Aye, I forgot about this since nobody replied. Luckily, I have a day off tomorrow with not a lot to do as I just finished season 4 of Mad Men. I will see if I can whip it out.

Edit: It would be nice if you edited the original post to show what songs have been done, or at least confirmed to be coming.

Last edited by stargazer (Dec 8, 2010 4:47 am)

Chicago IL

working on my track now

vocals are gonna be fun (beautiful world)

Unsubscribe
Saskrotch wrote:

working on my track now

vocals are gonna be fun (beautiful world)

Please dont be like every other cover of this song and forget the important "FOR YOU" part!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
stargazer wrote:

Aye, I forgot about this since nobody replied. Luckily, I have a day off tomorrow with not a lot to do as I just finished season 4 of Mad Men. I will see if I can whip it out.

Edit: It would be nice if you edited the original post to show what songs have been done, or at least confirmed to be coming.

just editted.

SLC, UT

Okay, has anyone got dibs on That's Good? I like that so much more than Uncontrollable Urge.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
stargazer wrote:

Okay, has anyone got dibs on That's Good? I like that so much more than Uncontrollable Urge.

do it up....i love that song.

SLC, UT

Okay, I've started working on it and it should be done shortly.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ok, so having a deadline on this didn't really help get lots of songs, so basically, anybody who wants to put songs towards this, please do, but i'm not gonna release the compilation until i get at least 5 more songs. so....happy tracking....i hope those who said they would submit something can find the time to do it smile

Los Angeles, CA

Could you list which songs have been sent in and which have not been completed and / or dropped out? There were other songs I didn't do because somebody had already reserved them, but I could always do another!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

these have been done already: devo corporate anthem, cold war, freedom of choice, gates of steel, gut feeling, be stiff

Los Angeles, CA

I'd still like to do Mongoloid. Is there any word from Jellica as to whether their version is forthcoming?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

all i know is what's been said in the thread.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Any word on this? Anybody turned anything in?

England

ive just borrowed a mic to finish my mongaloid rap.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

nuthin new been turned in yet....