BOSTON

@10k: i really think you should do it, simply because if its not you it will probably be some hairtune OMGDMG scene kid. think of it as your duty to the future of chiptune to be punk as fuck.

Psydney, Australia

Personally I feel this industry depends on taking someone else's enthusiasm and creativity, and mincing it into a hamburger that should appeal to mr.Joe Average.
Fuck that.

Also, who the hell watches TV anymore? big_smile

Philly, PA, USA
iLKke wrote:

Also, who the hell watches TV anymore? big_smile

Milwaukee, WI

The ONLY person that can get away with this is 10k. Anyone else will fuck it up.

Just be LOUD, PVNK, and most of all, WEIRD.

Westfield, NJ

Do it, and then we will get into a big philosophical argument about the merits of aligning yourself with capitalist Australia vs. staying true to alt culture.

Liverpool, UK

http://gottalent.fremantlemedia.com/ I'm signing up to the UK version

Unsubscribe

Australia gots talons.

BOSTON

;D

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 2:46 am)

Brooklyn NY US

Estonia's got Tallinn

Milwaukee, WI

Stalin's got Austria.

Melbourne, Australia

10K Isn't the show g-rated? Do you even have anything G-rated?

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
dosPrompt wrote:

10K Isn't the show g-rated? Do you even have anything G-rated?

Good question.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Just modify the lyrics to be about your love for all people of something and you'd win in a second.

Hobart, Australia

I dunno, "Frens" is pretty clean.

But that defeats the purpose of going onto the show to be punk and loud and 'fuck you Australia' etc...

Melbourne, Australia

Or you could maybe do some of your older stuff like Creating Space that doesn't have lyrics, but it's not Tom enough.
You could potentially change the lyrics to something you already have.
I dunno, I don't think that there is anyway that Australia's would get to see a REAL 10K performance on their show. I don't think any live performance on that show that you could do would compare to the real thing