FlashHeart
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
Natty wrote:

Sad to be missing this. Any way you can live stream it to Congo-Brazzaville so I can watch it with these dudes?

natty, are you really hanging out with the sapeurs??? thats amazing.

I know! I'm so excited. I meet the President of le SAPE on Saturday. Until then I'm going out clubbing in Bakongo each night. Congolese music is great and the girls are beautiful. I might go native.

GNV / FL / USA

Can't wait!

brooklyn!

yo, anyone coming in from long island? trying to find a ride for a sweet, sweet bro who's a little strapped. you know how it is. ohsotough economic times. PLEASE AND THANKS!! heart

NYC

O
M
F
G

So excited you guys !

Boulder, CO

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/i-o-at-niagara streamin... Couldn't get direct in for Knife City so apologies about the audio if it isn't so awesome. Holy shit Knife City pwns!

Boulder, CO

Issues with having nowhere to put my laptop so stream is audio only. Gonna plug into the sound board for Bit Shifter and Sabrepulse. No promises.

Philadelphia, PA

Listening now to soundboard with headphones. Adam truly has gotten awesome. THANK YOU. THIS IS SO GOOD.

NY, US

Now THAT was a chip music lineup for the history books. Thanks goes out to AdamGetsAwesome for fixing the sound and streaming the video, Oxygenstar for being No. 1 PREPARED bro, Ethan for putting up with our shit, Marissa for setting it up, and of course Knife City, Fuckjazzforaminute, Bit Shifter, Sabrepulse, and Invaderbacca for making absolute MAGIC tonight. Videos soon.

Boulder, CO

What a show, I've never seen Niagara that packed. I can't take credit for fixing the sound though, all I did was tell Knife City to turn down because it was clipping.

BOSTON

that show was

NYC

WHY WOULD IT PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS! IT WAS MIND BLOWING !

New York City

Photos are posted on www.chiptography.com !!! Thanks to the organizers and artists who made this show happen!