Los Angeles, CA

I unfortunately cannot make it because I'm insane. My band will still be there playing my songs though. So the only thing missing will be a fat dude with a mini KP.

Michigan
*E wrote:

Is there any open mic happening?

theres the jamspace, which i believe is available for any open mic session.

Wizwars wrote:

I unfortunately cannot make it because I'm insane. My band will still be there playing my songs though. So the only thing missing will be a fat dude with a mini KP.

:[

noisewaves wrote:
*E wrote:

Is there any open mic happening?

theres the jamspace, which i believe is available for any open mic session.

Cool, thanks!

Might have a biggie smalls juicy chiptune ready wink

Brooklon
*E wrote:

Might have a biggie smalls juicy chiptune ready wink

Looking forward to this smile

brooklyn

Whooaaa how did I not hear about this earlier!?  I might be able to to make it out there.

Ottawa, ON

Just a heads up: MAGFest badges are COMPLETELY sold out. 

Registration is Closed!
We are out of badges!
Do NOT bother showing up at the door if you are not preregistered.

YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY!

We don't like doing it, but we have reached the full capacity of the hotel, and if we register any more people, we run the risk of being shut down due to fire codes.

On a related note, there are people on The Shizz looking  for passes so if you have one that you're not using for whatever reason there are people looking to take it off your hands...

Oh no!
Does this mean that if I don't have a badge yet, I will DEFINITELY be turned away? sad

Michigan
*E wrote:

Oh no!
Does this mean that if I don't have a badge yet, I will DEFINITELY be turned away? sad

fuck it dude, ill sneak you in the back door for the chip show.

cmonnnnnn!

noisewaves wrote:
*E wrote:

Oh no!

cmonnnnnn!

I totally am up for that smile Let me know if you really want to, and we'll work it out

Michigan
*E wrote:
noisewaves wrote:

cmonnnnnn!

I totally am up for that smile Let me know if you really want to, and we'll work it out

are you able to get in touch with josh? (zen albatross)

he'll probably be able to work something out.

noisewaves wrote:
*E wrote:

are you able to get in touch with josh? (zen albatross)

he'll probably be able to work something out.

What's the best way of getting in touch with him?  Email, PM, phone, IRC?

edit: Got your message, thanks!

Last edited by *E (Jan 11, 2011 11:42 pm)

Hudson, MA

MAGFest is SO CLOSE...  Fuck the snow, I'm still driving down to get there.

Michigan
Glenntai wrote:

MAGFest is SO CLOSE...  Fuck the snow, I'm still driving down to get there.

forecast is just calling for partly cloudy skies. upper 30's to lower 40's all weekend. not too worried about the drive.

A LOT better than MI, holy shit its freezing here. not to mention the SNOW.

Brooklyn, NY

NEITHER RAIN NOR HAIL NOR SLEET NOR FOG OF NIGHT SHALL STAY THESE HUMBLE NERDS FROM THEIR APPOINTED FACE-ROCKING.

Tomorrow, y'all. S'gonna be tops.

AHH!  So excited - Getting there ~10:15am on Saturday, spending the whole day until 4:30pm

Philadelphia, PA

FYI, parking sucked last night. After driving around trying to figure it out for no less than two hours, I ended up paking at some mall and taking a shuttle back to the hotel. Today I have to go retrieve my car, pay $16 for that, and HOPE to park at a closer lot, which I understand is still $12. So glad the hotel has free parking for all us paying guests tongue On the plus side, it only took me 5 minutes to sign in because I got there so late. I understand it took people 2 hours earlier in the day.

Anyway let's have some fun now jeez.