Anahiem, CA

I got a Hohner 32 melodica. Its sounds awesome. I plan to buy myself a Novation Launchpad with the money I got as well.

Cesque wrote:

New iPod Touch, and all three of these:

I now have 2 iPod Touches with touchOSC, those controllers and a synth. My mission: to hook them all up to Renoise, which only accepts 2 MIDI Inputs and looks very complicated to set up with OSC. Doing well so far - one touchOSC through a pd patch, into MIDI, the 3 controllers merged using MIDI OX, and all of it into 2 MIDI-YOKE channels. Hopefully I'll have an awesome song done soon! tongue

Edit: And Komplete 7 Elements, too!

Three of the keys of my NanoKey stopped working after two days; took back that shit. The Kontrol was okay, though.

I got money so I can finally buy a Chapman Stick I've been eying.

hardcore, Australia

Aww, not getting a krappy touch guitar anymore?

Vancouver, BC

Arduino Mega 2560 and $50 towards ordering something online of my choice, which will probably be an Audio Damage reverb vst, an upgrade to Numerology 3 or the straytechnologies ym_mini kit. Happy!

Also, Pulsar smile.

Brisbane, Australia
godinpants wrote:

I got a stylophone, shit's shit.

I got a stylophone beatbox, wanna start a band? tongue

Whitley Bay, England

I didn't use my beatbox for a little while, and it totally stopped working apart from the LED that tells you it's recording. Suxxxxxxxx

I got an Akai SynthStation 25 for Christmas though, and it's brilliant. If you don't know, it's a keyboard controller for iPhone/iTouch. Akai have their own app (3 synths, drum machine, each synth has 3 oscillators and filters and LFOs and crazy shit, and of course you can sequence everything too), or you can use it with Nanostudio, or nLog synth. The software to let the iPod use the keyboard is freely available, so hopefully more and more apps will use it big_smile

Middlesbrough, UK

... harmonica

WOW MAN!
TmTgr wrote:

Not one sad

godinpants wrote:

I got a stylophone, shit's shit.

going to circuit bend it? smile

From when I had an original Stylophone (yes, I'm that old), I remember an easy way to 'circuit bend' it is to lick your finger and wet the keyboard then try playing the wet keys with the stylus.

I wonder if that still works?

LOL

WOW MAN!

Actually, talking of Stylophones, I did get one of the new ones a couple of Xmases ago from my brother. Sounds interesting through a Monotron as it's quite easy to play with one hand and fiddle the Monotron controls with the other. Could probably gaffer-tape them together - handheld modular synth! big_smile

Unsubscribe

I bought myself a eventide time factor.

Finland

I got the Stylophone Beatbox, I dont know if I ever make beats with it but the looping / sampling is rad because it gets all fucked up couple of overdubs!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Theta_Frost wrote:

Powerpak, Arduino, New NES Connector, UV LED's, Tron Legacy Soundtrack?

England

it wasnt a present but more of an 'im going home at xmas and my parents have one of these in their attic, do you want it?' kinda thing

oh and my mum's boyfriend gave me his old game boy. i guess you cant have enough spares!

those stlyophone beatboxes break so easy. really annoying. they used to do a great Death dreams of Opulence. feel that synth sax

http://soundcloud.com/les-aventures-sou … f-opulence

Last edited by Jellica (Jan 5, 2011 12:37 pm)