Westfield, NJ

http://blog.anamanaguchi.com/post/14636 … d-ive-been

Philly, PA, USA
DaPantz wrote:
pixls wrote:

different one, The rise of space is on 8bp, this one is not

The name of the EP is "Future, and it Doesn't Work", GODDAMMIT WHYA RE YOU SO FUCJXJBKING STUPIF GOD I HATE YOU

STUPIF!!!!

oops, if you'll notice i was writing that at quarter of 2 am, not exactly prime thinking time, also in the scheme of the narrative of the space years having "the rise of space" come before "the space years" would make sense. so i was trying to use logic at 2 am, SORRY

tl;dr stfu dixls

Bronx, NY

STUPIF

:'(

Hoxton, London UK

^^haha, awww.

interesting facts:
1: 'Gravity in terms of space time' is actually one of the best songs ever
2: Flopps' avatar looks alot like a character from the UK skins
3: Hit bands have appeared on skins performing live. Such as the 'band' crystal castles, performing alice practice.
4: Henry Homesweet supposedly played at a Skins promo party. I don't know if that's true though.

brooklyn!
*E wrote:

Speaking of Starscream, they've been tweeting about new practices recently via twitter.  Excited for new material by them

i was in the studio with them this week watching them track some new material.
i will now go on record as saying their next record is easily going to be one of my favorite chip albums ever, and will blow you the fuck away. bros are poised to explode onto the world.
/record

Philly, PA, USA
likeluke wrote:
*E wrote:

Speaking of Starscream, they've been tweeting about new practices recently via twitter.  Excited for new material by them

i was in the studio with them this week watching them track some new material.
i will now go on record as saying their next record is easily going to be one of my favorite chip albums ever, and will blow you the fuck away. bros are poised to explode onto the world.
/record

yikes excite