STARDRAIN, CA
emilychiptune wrote:

besides, each region has its own little thing going on, each different from the last. so who is anyone to say that any one region is better than another for a matter of fact? it's all entirely subjective. i'm hoping this was blatantly obvious, but apparently it wasn't

yes, but your'e a troll huh?

STARDRAIN, CA
pixls wrote:
emilychiptune wrote:

besides, each region has its own little thing going on, each different from the last. so who is anyone to say that any one region is better than another for a matter of fact? it's all entirely subjective. i'm hoping this was blatantly obvious, but apparently it wasn't

you know said retardation was on purpose and all for the sake of silliness?

LOL

Brooklyn NY US

This is why we can't have nice things.

Blip is cancelled because of this thread.

OK not really.

Boulder, CO
Bit Shifter wrote:

This is why we can't have nice things.

OK not really.

You mean due to lack of support?! NO MATTER WHAT?!

AANABAY01

wishlist:
official dj chiptune
magicboy
manuel arps hernandez

anal cunt

bren mcguire

a fireman

ze only reason i'd go to a blipfest would be for an esopus siting, his suit seems groovy

Turku, FIN

i vote for DOOMcontinent to be the best continent ever!
Also, i have heard that theres not enough DOOMBASS at NY, so you would need Videovalvontaa, uB, XC3N and Nestroyer to play some BOOMDAAS. Ni, repikää siitä!

Boulder, CO
KeFF wrote:

i vote for DOOMcontinent to be the best continent ever!
Also, i have heard that theres not enough DOOMBASS at NY, so you would need Videovalvontaa, uB, XC3N and Nestroyer to play some BOOMDAAS. Ni, repikää siitä!

I also feel there is not enough DOOMBASS in New York. I vote Videovalvontaa for President.

Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

manuel arps hernandez

this.  it's been way too long.

I just realized.

No more snow.

This is the end of trench coats.

R.I.P. Blip SS

BK
pixls wrote:
emilychiptune wrote:

you know said retardation was on purpose and all for the sake of silliness?

well, now i do
and i feel kinda silly
i just don't like the whole tupac vs. biggie mindset in chipmusic because it really doesn't matter

on a lighter note

BK
Kool Skull wrote:
emilychiptune wrote:

yes, but your'e a troll huh?

also idgi

New York City
Bit Shifter wrote:

lolusa

shit we should have a kickstarter for a better blipthread huh?

Westfield, NJ
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

ze only reason i'd go to a blipfest would be for an esopus siting, his suit seems groovy

I love this photo smile

Decktonic wrote:
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

I love this photo smile

yikes THAT SHIRT.
Where can I get it!?!
EDIT: nevz mindz, found it on animal style's site. fck yh.

Last edited by Andrew Winzenburg (Feb 4, 2011 3:48 pm)

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

i could never get work off in december but this time around my wife and i are definitely going, the question is...   who wants to party?