FlashHeart

Also - that is one of the rare times you'll actually see me make a video game reference.

Bronx, NY

I'd really like to see Uoki-Toki.

He was confirmed in 2008, but unfortunately was forced to withdraw due to circumstances that were totally beyond his control. Would be great to catch him.

Westfield, NJ
DaPantz wrote:

I'd really like to see Uoki-Toki.

He was confirmed in 2008, but unfortunately was forced to withdraw due to circumstances that were totally beyond his control. Would be great to catch him.

+1 this.

STARDRAIN, CA
Natty wrote:

Also - that is one of the rare times you'll actually see me make a video game reference.

i dont even know what that it is! lol

Los Angeles, CA

Yes. I will find a way. Yes. A thousand times yes.

Toronto, ONT

What are hotels like around the venue?

Unsubscribe

its Manhattan, so you can pretty speed as much as you want. Lots of options minutes away by cab bus or train.

Fort Worth, Tx
Koala Kids! wrote:

this is what im wanting to know. you NEW YORKERS help us out

Boulder, CO
WavFace wrote:
Koala Kids! wrote:

Hotels are expensive, get a hostel or find couches to sleep on. Do it real Blip style.

Westfield, NJ

They're not just expensive, they're usually small and dirty unless you are willing to pay upwards of $200. It could be affordable if you share with 4 other people, but if you aren't gonna be in the room much you should definitely go for a hostel or try to find someone to crash with.

Canada

Koala I looked up bus prices, and it won't be too much from Toronto for the two of us.
Anyone from toronto heading down?
Now we just have to find sleeping arrangements.

Fort Worth, Tx

i think i have a friend there who has an extra room in manhattan WOOOOO

Brooklyn NY US
WavFace wrote:
Koala Kids! wrote:

Being New Yorkers we don't stay at a lot of NYC hotels. I've heard good things about the Gershwin Hotel, which seems to be sort of half-hostel half-hotel, i.e. if you want a bed in a dorm-style room they offer those, or if you want a fancy full-on private hotel-style room they offer those too.

astral cat

bit shifter wants to pay me for sex.

it's true.

STARDRAIN, CA
an-cat-max wrote:

bit shifter wants to pay me for sex.

it's true.

i just came

Looks like hostel is becoming more and more of an option for us. Might nab some people around here to see if they're down.