Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:43 am)

San Antonio, Texas

Anyone up for a hostel?

IL, US

im sure there will groups at a few hostels, id just keep your eyes open over the next few weeks for those to start getting lined up smile

also:

AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

I'm gonna miss the blizzards sad.

come back to chicago for the next 2-3 days then, supposed to get HARSH

New York City

Eyebeam brings back beautiful memories. I'm gonna weep, BRB.

FlashHeart

Predictions? Apart from Adam Getting Awesome and Facundo getting drunk?

NJ

pretty pumped to have it back at eyebeam, this venue brings back GREAT foggy memories.  also, as far as hostels go, anyone have an idea of any nearby cheap places? the one we've been staying at in bed/stuy is dirt cheap but it's kind of a hike to the venue.  i might just take the PATH back to nj like i did in '07.. hopefully this time i'll wake up when i reach my stop, lol

Unsubscribe

eyebeam is the only blip i missed cause of a illfated family reunion. SUPER PSYCHED.

Unsubscribe
Natty wrote:

I read this as adam gets foursome.

Westfield, NJ

I'm hoping I can make it, this will be my first blip fest.

Boulder, CO
herr_prof wrote:
Natty wrote:

I read this as adam gets foursome.

You read correctly.

Also, a prediction while we're pointing out the obvious, Natty will remain the classiest gentleman in a 5 mile radius.

Facundo, There's some hostels in harlem and a loft hostel in Williamsburg/Bushwick on the L train that's $30something a night. It doesn't look like a shithole and there's group discounts if there's over 8 people.

This means I won't be wearing my DHR hoodie. I need to find some new Blip Festival attire.

Bristol

time to find a way to get time off work, been planning a holiday to NYC and would love to get all chippy during...

lolusa
Natty wrote:

FlashHeart

Yes, Ovenrake?

Milwaukee, WI
disassembler wrote:

This means I won't be wearing my DHR hoodie. I need to find some new Blip Festival attire.

I heard this was the unofficial shirt of blip 2011.

FlashHeart

This is the official shirt: http://www.tmlewin.co.uk/Pink-Rope-Twil … 20Francomb