New York, New York

For those that use their Last.fm, a Blip Festival New York page is here: http://www.last.fm/festival/1907456+Bli … l+New+York

Bronx, NY

Definitely just bought my pass. Shit is gonna be real.

The Bronx

Michigan
minusbaby wrote:

if we could just use this as visuals for our entire set that would be amazing. thanks!

STARDRAIN, CA
noisewaves wrote:
minusbaby wrote:

if we could just use this as visuals for our entire set that would be amazing. thanks!

This sttupid gif is making me SO happy. I cant explain it. literally, I've had this page open for most of the day, and every time i go to it, I EXPLODE in laughter.

STARDRAIN, CA

BUMP

Westfield, NJ

Just bought my 3-day pass... now I just need someone to crash with.

Brooklyn NY US

YO! This thing has now ENTERED OUR AIRSPACE -- Blip Festival 2011 NYC hits one month from tonight. First post updated with some pretty amazing lineup additions as well as a fresh-off-the-HD promo video by our friends & heroes 2 Player Productions.

Unsubscribe

I'm losing it.

Bronx, NY

Motherfucking Ralp. Shit yes.

STARDRAIN, CA

this is the best lineup ever. all your'e missing is shitbird and scotch egg. next year, next year smile

Geneva, NY

AWESOMEEEEE!

4mat and Ralp...fuck.

New York City
Stevens wrote:

4mat and Ralp...fuck.

Planet set to self-destruct mode.

Video: OMG the moment Jeremiah pushes off the jerk of 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely!

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 19, 2011 10:10 pm)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
akira^8GB wrote:
Stevens wrote:

4mat and Ralp...fuck.

Planet set to self-destruct mode.

Video: OMG the moment Jeremiah pushes off the jerk of 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely!

What's the "Jerk of '08" story? Can I nominate myself to be jerk of 2011?

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

RALP HOLY FUCK