Philly, PA, USA

Why would you go home?

Organize some more shows and I won't.

Philly, PA, USA

so who wants to put on another show?

Westfield, NJ

I know I should have mentioned this earlier, but if anyone needs a DJ for any pre/post/after-parties, I'll be available. I can also play shows if that's your thing. I haven't been booked for anything... yet smile

Godzilladelph
pixls wrote:

???

brooklyn!
SKGB wrote:
pixls wrote:

???

srsly? between open mic, three days of blip + after party, hexawe show AND I/O the next day, let alone any spontaneous seshing that's bound to happen? you feel there need to be more shows?

The Bronx
pixls wrote:

Westfield, NJ
likeluke wrote:
SKGB wrote:

???

srsly? between open mic, three days of blip + after party, hexawe show AND I/O the next day, let alone any spontaneous seshing that's bound to happen? you feel there need to be more shows?

It's New York City... everything is open until 4 AM. You could put on a show after another show and probably get a good crowd too. Why not?

The Bronx
Decktonic wrote:
likeluke wrote:

It's New York City... everything is open until 4 AM. You could put on a show after another show and probably get a good crowd too. Why not?

Because your utopian version of New York City doesn't exist.

Unsubscribe

brooklyn!
Decktonic wrote:
likeluke wrote:

because
a) just because there are bars open doesn't mean that there will be a crowd. there will be blip attendees possibly, but people get tired after five days of non-stop partying.
b) at this point, it's less than a month from the fest. no reason to toss together a show at a low-quality spot that would sound bad just because it's open.
c) just because everyone is in town, not everyone needs to play a show.
so yeah, if bros can't be satiated by almost a week of shows (three days of which happen to be from 8-1 am, two of which appear to be free [if hexawe is not than correct me, but it's still worth it]), then i don't know what to tell you. why not just go 100%+ for everything that's happening instead of trying to extend everything? people are going to be raging all night whether or not the shows are done, so just rage proper!

FlashHeart

Listen, dear comrades: there are currently many all-night parties in the work. Believe me, there will be no respite.

FlashHeart

Ok, so here is the schedule so far:

Tuesday, May 17th - Sabrepulse Album Release Party
Wednesday, May 18th (Afternoon) - Blipnic in Central Park
Wednesday, May 18th (Evening) TCTD Awards
Thursday, May 19 - Blip Festival
Friday, May 20 - Blip Festival
Saturday, May 21 - Blip Festival
Sunday, May 22 (Evening) - Hexawe All Stars
Sunday, May 22 (Late Night) - After Party - lineup TBA
Monday, May 23 - I/O

Is that enough partying for you? No? Don't worry - I know that there are some other events in the works.

Last edited by Natty (Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm)

Westfield, NJ

Thanks Natty, that little schedule helps a lot.

Australia

Sorry - I'm a total spreadsheet geek.  Just thought I'd put it here in case anyone else finds it useful.  (although I should update it with a VJ's column!)

Unsubscribe

I feel the blip flu coming on already.