Melbtown, Lolstralia

Maybe up for Hostel... looks pretty good.
Also 8GB that site is incredible.. I was using Adioso but that one found much cheaper flights

Currently looking at May 11th - May 25th
$1430 Return From Brisbane is pretty good

Melbourne, Australia
herr_prof wrote:

Consider doing an apartment sublet.. can be WAY cheaper than a hotel!

We did this last year and it worked out really well. Had a bunch of us (7 I think) in a 3 bedroom house in brooklyn and cost us about the same as a hostel per person. We got ours through www.homeaway.com

Melbourne, Australia

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG I WILL PROBABLY BE IN ATTENDANCE

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

WOOHOOO smile

I can't wait to get my crew  together to discuss our travel plans!

Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Just like last year? Does Sievert still have the DK-stick?

Awol wrote:

DK-stick

If it is attending with Sievert, I expect to see a picture of it in the comprehensive roll call thread.

Last edited by Awol (Feb 5, 2011 7:40 am)

NJ

i've already decided, i will put a paper bag over nathan's head and staple the cut-out head to it. there shall be only one nathan head

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

this is kind of what ive been looking for, if youve got a full crew to fill up that room its cool, if not my wife and i would love to go.  Ill shoot you a pm

edit:  Let me know if you need two more for that group rate bonus, im highly interested for my first blip

Last edited by DJCactus (Feb 5, 2011 6:04 pm)

Bristol

as posted in the other thread, just cus i'm REALLY PUMPED... Got my flights booked from heathrow, so will be in NYC for Blip (and other more touristy fun times) 16th - 22nd BOO YA

Melbourne, Australia

In person actually! tongue

Brooklyn NY US

Moving to General Discussion.

Utrecht, The Netherlands

Finally! After all these years of wanting to go we're coming down from The Netherlands this year and are also looking for a cheap place to stay (three people). Chelsea Hostel would be good as long as we can share a room with other chip-people (for the sake of fun!). We'll be arriving on the 18th and the two of us will be staying to enjoy some more of New York untill the 27th. So some of you already made a reservation there? What about a group reservation or something?

Last edited by EINDBAAS (Feb 16, 2011 9:18 am)

PDX, PDX

What needs to be done to get this group rate for the Chelsea? Should I just go ahead and book my room now?

Utrecht, The Netherlands

I think it's going to be a mess if everybody is going to book solo. They'll probably mix people / rooms on their own?

Godzilladelph
facundo wrote:

well, for what it's worth:  http://www.chelseahostel.com/

i suggest booking that shit now. it is the closest hostel (and cheapest) to eyebeam.. has free breakfast and offers awesome stuff like pizza nights/bar crawls/etc)

ah, if the friend of my dad's friend can't help me and a friend for 2(3) nights (to party with friends) I'll contact you maybe? friend

dosPrompt wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Consider doing an apartment sublet.. can be WAY cheaper than a hotel!

We did this last year and it worked out really well. Had a bunch of us (7 I think) in a 3 bedroom house in brooklyn and cost us about the same as a hostel per person. We got ours through www.homeaway.com

from the site "Bedrooms : 1 | Sleeps : 6"
Damn that's kinky

Melbourne, Australia

not as kinky as if it said "one BED: sleeps 6" tongue