Last edited by Apeshit (Jun 26, 2012 7:58 pm)

Updated my blog with some of the custom shells I have available.

http://apeshitmods.blogspot.com/p/available-dmgs.html

I'm also currently giving away free keychains with my mods

Last edited by Apeshit (Apr 4, 2011 11:45 pm)

Here's the 'halloween splatter' one all complete.

Specifications:

Dyed orange shell (adds no additional mass)

Black splattered paint

Dyed brown power switch

Custom designed Tri-LED yellow backlight (new!)

Play it loud buttons

Chipmusic In Stereo screen cover

Will also add a pro sound jack at no additional cost.

SOLD

SOLD

Last edited by Apeshit (Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm)

I have a green shell available for a mod.

Requires a trade in of an LCD or a full DMG with a functioning LCD, as I currently have none on hand that aren't already claimed.

Pictures here: http://apeshitmods.blogspot.com/p/available-dmgs.html

The Orange/Black and Pink shell are now sold.

I have new LCDs coming in, so I'll be taking in more commissions now. The black and white shells are still available.

Here's a few finished mods that are up for grabs.

Open to button swaps and backlight swaps and such.

All LEDx3 backlghts. The white/black one has a pro sound jack, but the green one doesn't, but it can be added at no additional charge.

Email me at apeshitmods (at) gmail [dot] com to negotiate a price, or send me a PM

Also got these screen covers available with a custom DMG:

Last edited by Apeshit (Apr 21, 2011 11:19 pm)

Semi-unrelated to my sales because it's not for sale (yet)

But here's another DMG I'm working on:

what the

what are those other buttons for? automatic combos like the modded SNES controller thing?

Those are some sick ass GB's man! I may consider getting one from you

kineticturtle wrote:

what the

what are those other buttons for? automatic combos like the modded SNES controller thing?

Yeah, I knew I shouldn't have posted that video... Totally gave it away. I had a lot of people confused on 8bc about that one. Haha

Hunterizzle wrote:

Those are some sick ass GB's man! I may consider getting one from you

Thanks! Just shoot me an email if you ever need something made.

dude, ill pay some good money for some of those lcd protectors. theoretically, if you sell me a gb with one on, its considered a mod still.... right?

Depends on the price, I guess. It's really not worth it for me to sell them individually. I doubt I'll ever see new ones again and I don't have very much at all...

But if it gives incentive for people to buy a completed mod, then it's worth letting one go. Definitely can't let one go on a DMG without mods though, as I have absolutely no DMGs to spare.

If those protectors are ever sold individually I'd want a few.  AFAIK people have been wanting those produced for a while now.  wink

I didn't have them made. I bought them off of someone who had been storing them for over 10 years. So they're not going to be sold individually.

damn

Lots of new stock came in, so there will be minimal delays with new commissions.

New buttons came in today from Kitsch as well.

Swapped out the buttons on the black and white DMG and the overall look is much better. There has been some interest, but it is still available.