Brooklyn NY US

Don't know if anyone uses Songkick for concert alerts etc. (I'm kind of into it) but for shits 'n' giggles I added an event listing there.
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/8075041

New York, New York

I prefer the 1 hour flight to the 11 hour bus trek, but I'm checking if anyone else went with Megabus. If I am convinced to ride all the Megabuses maybe we should grab a table.

Canada

I'm fairly sure I'll be taking the bus to Kitchener from my place in Guelph, unless someone staying at my place has a car?
Nick, you said you might be driving up and crashing at my place?

Holy crap, a massive show like this right here in KW, I'm super excited!

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

ill be there, glad to see this year is hitting closer to home concert wise these days

rochester, ny

damn, I might drive up for this!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

To all those who are thinking of attending I highly, highly recommend it.  Going to be a great show, plus it'll be awesome to meet all you folks from the forums!

FlashHeart

If I schlep all the way up from New York with Bit Shifter can I kill somebody and get on the bill?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Well, Borys (Eastern Blok) is pretty weak, you could probably take him on.

Canada

It's gunna be pretty swangin', amongst other adjectives.

Toronto, ONT

Jeff I was totally on the same streetcar as you on the way home from the Anamanaguchi wrong bar show. Didn't want to interrupt your jam though.

Toronto, Canada
jefftheworld wrote:

Well, Borys (Eastern Blok) is pretty weak, you could probably take him on.

That's it. I challenge you to fisticuffs for slandering my good name. I'm coming to your jam session next weekend and uppercutting you in the jaw, good sir.

Tokyo, Japan

What a line up! This looks like one fantastic night!!

Canada

Is the open mic still a go?
I've got a tune or two that I'm sure are worthy!

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

my wife and i took off work and got cats just to drive from detroit, so ready to party, whos down?

Toronto Area, Canada

For anyone looking to open mic, show up early, I'm gonna have the doors open at 6ish for those wanting to play before the show... Keep your tracks less than 5 minutes long. I know we'll have a lot of people wanting to play. First act goes on at 7:30.