PDX

So, I scored a bunch of these little "Game Boy Colors" on eBay for relatively cheap and figured I would extend an opportunity to my fellow gameboy memorabilia hoarders to purchase said quirky toys to add to their collections and thus their lives smile

Although I never saw these when I was younger, apparently they are Burger King toys, which made me wonder what the fuck I was doing when Burger King was giving these out, bringing out a gaping hole in my life.

All you Poke-Haters, please spare me cause I've heard all of it throughout my life. I'm a victim of cirumstance alright? Pokemon was the shit when I was younger and I can't help it.

Anyways, here's the deal:

$5 a pop, shipped. (if you're in the US otherwise PM for international shipping)

Here's some photos.

Here's the lot. Let's say they're numbered 1 thru 8 from top-left to bottom-right, so tell me which one you'd like.

The whole D-Pad slides upwards to trigger some sort of crappy movement on the "screen" This one in particular shifts from an image to a hologram. Each one does something different. If you wanna know what a particular one does, PM me and I'll be happy to give you more info.

The whole back portion opens up to reveal a piece of plastic with the featured pokemon on it. I have absolutely no clue what the purpose of this is. If you can tell me please let me know.

Finally, they all have removable "cartridges" that feature a pokemon completely unrelated to the one on the screen. Again, I'm perplexed here.

That's about it. If you want more than one, you get a discount. Just PM me and I'll tell you just how much tongue

Questions, comments and insults are all welcome.

Thanks for your time reading my obnoxiously long sale post.

Update: Mareep is sold (#1).

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by OrionOrbit (Feb 16, 2011 12:43 am)

clovis CA

ooooo dratini =]

Maybe the pokemon on the piece of plastic is for making prints in playdough or something like that...

they are weird indeed...
nice find smile

PDX

Tehe thanks. Is it absurd that I'm even trying to sell these?

OrionOrbit wrote:

Is it absurd that I'm even trying to sell these?

In all honesty, probably

PDX
*E wrote:

probably

Got a couple folks interested smile

C'mon you know you want one.

PDX

humpty BUUUMPty

PDX

Sold Mareep. smile

Blatant bump.