Sheffield, UK

reckon you can get one in time hmm ?

Middlesbrough, UK

hope so or the grand iv shelled out on vj kit might go to waste

York, Yorkshire

Ran this past the Mrs. last night, looks like we should be going.  Not sure we'll make it for doors, but maybe a little way in?  cool

Sheffield, UK

Nice one dude big_smile Its gonna be fun !

Norwich / London

REALLY wanna come but so low on funds! sad hope this is awsome!

Middlesbrough, UK

sweet, !! one problem, cant get hold of a projector so no visiuals, but lots of dancing etc, drag people down ^^

York, Yorkshire

Defo coming, just got permission to leave work an hour early - YEY!

Still have to bomb it home (and hour away) then on to Sheffield (another hour or so), so might not make it for doors.

Where's good to park guys?

York, Yorkshire

Well, that was flipping awesome. Great show, shame about the snow!

Sorry we had to leave early, it's a long drive and the snow was a concern. sad

Hopefully I'll have some material together for the next one cool

Sheffield, UK

I had people constantly texting/phoning saying the snow was stopping them from getting down. But the people who managed to get their had a fucking mint time smile and that's what its all about !

York, Yorkshire

Yep, we sure had a good time smile  Listened to your CD on the way in to work this morning, very good, there seemed to be a total lack of Powerpuff Girls...which was disappointing tongue

York, Yorkshire

Keep us posted on photos.  I wanna see how daft I looked dancing on stage big_smile

Middlesbrough, UK

Ill get some photos up today,

What a mixed bag of a gig! Quality of music was immense, very very impressed with the artists! Some Amazing Sets!
We cut off 5 min off everyone set and Squeezed in a set from MicroChip!...

Terrible weather, really bad snow, so really bad attendance, and the venue took every penny, so nothing to invest to the next one.
... and 1 song into my set some one came up and unplugged me and took the kit and left, so i didnt get to play it.  haha WTF. Very unprofessional BUT it was resolved afterwards so thats all good.
So AMAZING MUSIC!!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!! Shit Weather...  ^^ love to alll the artists. and massive kudos to anyone that made it out in the snow

Huddersfield, UK

Yeah, snow hampered my efforts to get there. Also, I think it's worth adding that it was gonna be hard of anyone of my age (17) to travel to the show knowing they had to get to college the next day. Hopefully we'll be able to have another one soon. Looked a good night from the photos smile

Propz for organizing the event, nice to see some chip action in Yorkshire.

Middlesbrough, UK

Norther Chiptune Alliance March Forth!

Middlesbrough, UK

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 … 1458815061  <<photos

Middlesbrough, UK

more http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 … amp;ref=mf