New York City

I only have one thing in mind when I look at this thread: This 'release', which has been posted at the Releases section, "Where does it contain the music?" Which is basically what matters...
I guess the new wave is to 'release' stuff which isn't available yet. If that's the case, I have 10 albums ready for release.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm)

England

I've seen a few "releases" posts in other forums that also dont seem to contain any releases and just some hype n drama.

still I checked out your myspace.

Newcastle, UK
Jellica wrote:

I've seen a few "releases" posts in other forums that also dont seem to contain any releases and just some hype n drama.

still I checked out your myspace.

Hype n' drama?
Or just letting people know that his release is gonna be ready soon?

DE TRT

So, it's going to be ready soon? Or is it out now and I just can't find the download link?

Brisbane, Australia, Earth

gotta say i don't really like the cover, but fuck i want this album baddddd

DE TRT
AndyExpandy wrote:

Westcoast Norway
Pompei wrote:
AndyExpandy wrote:

As of now, it seems quality of music correlates inversely with quality of cover.

Bath, SW
Pompei wrote:

So, it's going to be ready soon? Or is it out now and I just can't find the download link?

Hey it will be ready very soon. A bit longer now I'm going to try and have someone re-do the cover more professionaly. Pompei, were you Pokemon Posers?

I am playing with Errors on March 11th and definitely want some physical copies to sell. go to this! tongue

Also trying to decide whether to have any of the chip/electro tracks on there.

big_smile A lot of people have been really great with feedback, thanks a lot, appreciate the opinions shared by the 8-bit community and the help I have received. Some people need to stop delving into every detail that eachother writes. I wanted a thread on here to discuss this upcoming release so I can do it right and be perfectly happy with the finished product. And yes it is always good to add a little hype for an album, otherwise no-one would want it. It is a good albums worth of material that I have spent a lot of time on so will take the time that is neccesary to do it right.

@Akira and Jellica: I opened this thread in the Releases section because it seemed the most appropriate. If there was an 'upcoming' releases section I would have put it there... however there is not

and everyones happy!

Thanks again people x

New York City

Upcoming releases is redundant. We only want the real deal.

PDX
akira^8GB wrote:

Upcoming releases is redundant. We only want the real deal.

In this case I think the "Artwork, graphics, and design" section would be a good trade-off

DE TRT
Labcoat and mac wrote:

Pompei, were you Pokemon Posers?

Why, yes. I was. yikes
Strange that you remember.

Why do you ask?

Bath, SW
Pompei wrote:

Why, yes. I was. yikes

Why do you ask?

big_smile

Well I went on to 8bc and noticed a comment from 'Pompei' that I could have sworn you left as 'Pokemon Posers', and then saw you on here. Just wondered. I will get this album done very soon and make sure I get in touch.

DE TRT
Labcoat and mac wrote:
Pompei wrote:

Why, yes. I was. yikes

Why do you ask?

big_smile

Well I went on to 8bc and noticed a comment from 'Pompei' that I could have sworn you left as 'Pokemon Posers', and then saw you on here. Just wondered. I will get this album done very soon and make sure I get in touch.

Oh, alright. smile

I look forward to the album. big_smile

PDX

I sent you redesigns, hope you like