Dublin, Ireland

Signed up... that was a terrible idea.

Finland

Signed up x 2!

No idea what I'm going to do myself but Videovalvontaa will make a Piggy-based album. I guess I'll stick with my keyboards.

AANABAY01

guess there's no reason for me not to be in again this year

))<>((

hmm, I'm considering this. It'll probably help my songwriting.

Brunswick, GA USA

This year I want to work on projects that won't qualify, so while I'm planning to use the month to make an album (or two!) it can't be used in RPM (because I want to revisit old material.)

Brazil

I can't send the album via mail, but I'm probably doing an album in February. I'm gonna stick to the rules, but I won't sign in. cool

Finland

...And so it starts! Pretty psyched about this, had so much fun last year about this. I got awesome idea/concept of what to do for my solo challenge and I've been doing some training with Piggy so Videovalvontaa challenge is also in good shape:)

brighton, uk

I've signed up, kind of an incentive to get off my ass.
I have university interviews in 2 weeks and i'm gonna get this ready as a material CD to show them.

IL, US

so, i already have most of two songs worked out smile

))<>((

signed up, and I've got one song pretty much done.

AANABAY01

tristendo you and i should run a series of OHCs on botbuh with filling up an album in mind ;p

brighton, uk

I've decided I'm gonna do a photo diary alongside with this. Should be fairly interesting I think!
I'm setting a very high standard for my work, and I hope others here do too big_smile

Signed up.  Not doing chipmusic, something more shoegaze/indie-ish called 'FireEaters'

DE TRT

I recorded one of my tracks today actually. It's up on the music section here if anyone wants to look.

Washington DC

I am so behind my personal schedule.  GAH.

))<>((

lol, I've got one song done, and three different ones like half way done.