rochester, ny

Any chance of this being available through something like bandcamp? I just want the mp3's ASAP. If not, I'll buy the physical copy.

and wow, this is seriously amazing.

edit - forget it, just ordered it through 8bp. so pumped to hear j. arthur keenes and random covering bit shifter jams.

Last edited by nickmaynard (Mar 24, 2011 5:00 pm)

Philly, PA, USA

man i want this.

London, UK

Any chance of this going up as a paid download (e.g. Bandcamp etc.)? Want the music, want to pay/donate, not sure if I want the plastic.

Bit Shifter wrote:

Update: now available for mailorder via the 8bitpeoples shop. Link: https://www.8bitpeoples.com/store/product/93

\o\    \o/    /o/

YES. heart heart heart heart heart

FlashHeart
matt.nida wrote:

Any chance of this going up as a paid download (e.g. Bandcamp etc.)? Want the music, want to pay/donate, not sure if I want the plastic.

I dunno. I hear the liner notes are pretty good.

London, UK
Natty wrote:

I dunno. I hear the liner notes are pretty good.

Pow! Alright, I'll buy the CD.

Neo Jersey

heh that 10k cover is fantastic. i think this cd needs to be purchased

South Dakota

My mailbox eagerly awaits...

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

....seriously. HH is too good.

Tokyo, Japan

This is some serious stuff. Ordering!!

Philadelphia, PA

My package arrived today but due to some Paypal troubles, I had to get it shipped to my parents' house. Even though I missed the call, my dad was polite enough to let me know when it arrived. Apparently he was very eager to let me know and hadn't yet put on his glasses when he made this decision. Here's a transcript of the message he left.

"Uhh, I just wanted you to know.. you got a.. you got a package here. I don't know if you want to accept it or not. It's from somebody in Brooklyn, New York, by the name of 'Shitpeoples.' But it's here. Bye."

Brooklyn NY US

Easily the greatest thing I have ever heard. Amazing.

Tokyo, Japan

Awesome story!

Shit peoples: full of people making called shit music on shit-based computers. Oh, and they seem to hang out at shit collective.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

In regard to that story:

...and forgive me for how lame doing this is, but I uploaded a full length preview of my track to spewjube and thought I would post it here.

Awol wrote:

The chip scene conspires to make me broke.

This ^

Got it yesterday in the mail. Enjoying it very, very much cool