California

Why did it have to be fucking Vince Clarke and Martin Gore

Also their fans are dicks because they pushed me off my own Last.FM page. Someone put me back in the bio, but now I'm just a blurb hidden in the Read More... section.

Rochester, NY

lol I read this whole thread

I remember when Joey Animal Style had this problem a few months ago, shit was hilarious

we're actually waiting to be sued because our name is just asking for it

eh deal with it when the time comes

if anything we get more new fans because people are looking for the game and they find us and are tricked into thinking we're cool lol

BOSTON

PR1MATE?? CMON GUY

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Apr 25, 2012 3:04 am)

Boston, MA

this used to be more of an issue when i just went by campbell.

as far as i know i'm the only person in the world who goes by "a. campbell payne".

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

The other name I went by, rather briefly, was Chromatiq. Apparently that's not unique enough though.

Boston, MA
VCMG wrote:

Also their fans are dicks because they pushed me off my own Last.FM page. Someone put me back in the bio, but now I'm just a blurb hidden in the Read More... section.

thaaaaat's a bummer.

Gosford, Australia

www.victoryroadband.com

praise jesus!

Tokyo, Japan

I apparently also write italo violin house

http://soundcloud.com/dareshsyzmoon/laz … sh-syzmoon

San Angelo, TX
10k wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

this fucking guy

Holy fuck.

Dude I love faster pussycat kill kill!

San Angelo, TX
VCMG wrote:

Also their fans are dicks because they pushed me off my own Last.FM page. Someone put me back in the bio, but now I\'m just a blurb hidden in the Read More... section.

Dude I remember when you made that thread on 8bc
Holy fuck it blew my mind
And it sucks they took over you lfm page

Gosford, Australia
Screamforme99 wrote:
10k wrote:

Holy fuck.

Dude I love faster pussycat kill kill!

Oh, so that's why it was playing in the background at the Melbourne Blip open mic. Can't believe I didn't make the connection.

I've got my name from a piece of metal so i avoid any competition.

Last edited by 9-Heart (Apr 25, 2012 9:07 am)

Lexington, KY
9-Heart wrote:

I've got my name from a piece of metal so i avoid any competition.

Except with the construction industry.

Nope, cause it's a little piece that fits in your hand. Made it back then in school.

Seattle, WA

Surprisingly, I've never come across another band called Supercommuter. But occasionally we are confused with people who drive or bike long distances. I'm okay with that.

However, when I was in high school, I was in a punk band called Patient Zero. I now know that there are/were like a thousand other punk bands called Patient Zero. Go Internet!

Bay City, Michigan

http://www.last.fm/music/+noredirect/Monotony sad I use this name because my first name (Tony) is in the word monotony