hardcore, Australia

Completely unrelated to making it 8 bit, but i have never heard anyone say bit pop before.

Sweden
godinpants wrote:

Completely unrelated to making it 8 bit, but i have never heard anyone say bit pop before.

It is an actual genre of music. Technically to be called bitpop or bit-pop or whatever, some componens of the music needs to be from an actual music chip, like the SID-chip or so, but it is a very blurry term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitpop

I am also not the one actually making the graphics, but if things look the way they look, it is probably my "fault" since I have been directing things and such.

On the subject of making things look nice... If the colors and such were change, but the basic layout remained as it it... Would it make things more likeable?

I'll have to say I really like the banner going all the way to the edges. That was an excellent idea.

Sweden

I have now made some important changes to the design. You will notice that the site has a more uniform, softer design. And for the people with Widescreen, I have centered the design and put a maximum width to correspond with a 5:4 screen, much like other pages do. And I have made the site more pleasant to navigate due to improvements in the menu-css. The site still keeps it's core design and stays valid.

Thank you to my brother and my girlfriend for design idea and images for the new design. I hope people here will like it better than the old one. Have a look smile