Can't wait!

Sydney AUS

I'm soooo there. Maybe they'll let me into the country.

Tokyo, Japan

One word to sum up the last Blip Tokyo: Moshpit

One word to express my hopes for the next: BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (innit)

Totally psyched for this big_smile

Melbourne, Australia

Can I just say, that part of what made that gig first rate was the fucking INSANE in house sound system. I've never heard anything as clean and deep.

hardcore, Australia

I'm in negotiations with my ladyfriend for the possibility of blip. Will be using Lazerbeats argument of "celsius went and he's only 80% weeaboo"

Melbourne, Australia

It's a solid position to take.

melbourne, australia
godinpants wrote:

I'm in negotiations with my ladyfriend for the possibility of blip. Will be using Lazerbeats argument of "celsius went and he's only 80% weeaboo"

I always liked the argument of "you don't own me"

Melbourne, Australia
ninjaspew wrote:
godinpants wrote:

I always liked the argument of "you don't own me"

celsius wrote:

It's a solid position to take.

META AS FUCK!

Tokyo, Japan

What have you done for me lately?

Tokyo, Japan
dosPrompt wrote:

We got along okay without a phone for the most part. We did use emails and that novel invention "the pay phone" while we were there, and made plans in advance.

I would add to that that you guys are seasoned travelers who have been to Tokyo a couple of times before who went as a group. A phone could really be super useful for a lot of people. Also is this the train deal you used?

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/

New York City

Yup, it was my first time in Tokyo and despite being a seasoned travel myself, I seriously felt the need for a phone.

celsius wrote:

Love me some Suica.

Screw your Suica, love me Pasmo tongue
(japan chip card wars ftw)

OH, YEAH, Koenji High's soundsystem is really fucking dope, one of the best I played in so far.

Tokyo, Japan

Indeed, the venue is geat. Amazing to think it's all hidden away neatly underground big_smile

Melbourne, Australia
cheapshot wrote:

One word to sum up the last Blip Tokyo: Moshpit

One word to express my hopes for the next: BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (innit)

Totally psyched for this big_smile

I honestly can not read the word bass without hearing it in your voice anymore

Melbourne, Australia

I would add to that that you guys are seasoned travelers who have been to Tokyo a couple of times before who went as a group. A phone could really be super useful for a lot of people. Also is this the train deal you used?

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/

That would be the one

Tokyo, Japan

Come to Tokyo, hear it up close and personal

I agree! Last year: sound was amazing, line-up was amazing, energy was amazing

Also, staying in Japan can be as cheap as you make it really.
Eat junk-food and rice=cheap
Eat at restaurants (unless you know the cheap chains)=expensive

Get a map (or a local) and walk from close to places to other close places in Tokyo (aka, Ueno to Akihabara is like 5 minutes, Akihabara to Ochanomizu (the music district) is like 5 minutes, Shibuya to Harajuku is about 5-10 minutes)
Ride the train EVERYWHERE=expensive

and phones you can get at the airport, or check craigslist before you come. people sell their phones and prepay plans all the time.

Rock!

Last edited by Henshin! (May 9, 2011 12:42 pm)