melbourne, australia

jetstar is rocking some helles cheap flights to japan right now:
http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/49578

Melbourne, Australia

Just been discussing this in GBA Fen! Some really good deals there - I think thats on par with what we paid during two for one, without having to buy two tix! smile

Melbourne, Australia

While I think about it I found these instructions REALLY useful for finding Koenji High last year

Take the South exit of JR Koenji station. Cross to the other side of the big rotary and on the left side you'll see a building with a florist and Yonchome Cafe. Take the street on the left. Keep going straight, then turn right down the street between a karaoke place and a park. Walk a bit and High is on the right in a concrete building.

The rotary is what we would call a roundabout here in Australia.

Melbourne, Australia

Haha yeah! Wish I'd had those instructions. Josh, Mike, Tim, Stu and I stumbled around like fools in the heat waving our iPhones around trying to calibrate the compass to no avail. I think had we not found it soon we might have started throwing punches at each other.

Did I mention it was a billion degrees and 200% humidity at the time? tongue

Melbourne, Australia

Thats' the instructions Cid and I used when we thought we were running late because we didn't check the start time and then couldn't find the right trainline.... of course we were an hour or two early *facepalm*

Tokyo, Japan

Do ONE thing wrong and forget to tell people where the venue is and you never hear the fucking end of it.

New York City

Hmmm I had absolutely no problem getting there. Turn left on the first one, then right on the park. The map was pretty clear!

You guys trust your iPhones too damn much.Compass? Come on xD

Melbourne, Australia

Hey hey hey... I wasn't waving my phone around like a tard.

/me stares at trash80

tongue

Tokyo, Japan

I am getting pretty excited about this.

Tokyo, Japan
Lazerbeat wrote:

I am getting pretty excited about this.

Your not the only one!

Extremely excited for the whole Blip Tokyo experience all over again this year too!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I kinda need to read this thread now.

Melbourne, Australia

under two months to go now. All my pays in the near future are goin on stuff like rail passes - not long to go!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I'm saving for pantie vending machines.

Tokyo, Japan

How are you going to get a whole panty vending machine back in your hand luggage?

Australia

Optimised packing. Run length encoding maybe?  Unless they are individually worn...

Melbourne, Australia
10k wrote:

I'm saving for pantie vending machines.

You'll want to - I haven't see any, but apparently they're a lot more expensive than buying a regular/new/unused pair