Edinburgh

Dear áron

Friendship accepted. Response sent.

love

Ultrachip Representative

astral cat
Bit Shifter wrote:

So cool. WISH I COULD BE THERE. Have a blast!

but do u luv me rly?

East Kilbride, Scotland

I've booked in for the Thursday now as well. Turning this into a 4 day holiday. YEAH!

astral cat

"firebrand boy's twitter: I've had to pull out of playing @Ultrachip later this month. Gutted to be missing the party."

THE WORST NEWS ;___;

gonna miss you bro.

i'll do one for you.

East Kilbride, Scotland
an-cat-max wrote:

"firebrand boy's twitter: I've had to pull out of playing @Ultrachip later this month. Gutted to be missing the party."

THE WORST NEWS ;___;

gonna miss you bro.

i'll do one for you.

Who needs him?

I kid, will miss you Phil. We'll all have a singalong to Famous, I'm sure.

Liverpool, UK

sad

ANNOYING RINGTONE or CEREBRAL SCARS 2 REPLACE plz - Newcastle is fairly local, and I can't think of any more Scots acts who haven't pulled out/are already playing

East Kilbride, Scotland
calmdownkidder wrote:

sad

ANNOYING RINGTONE or CEREBRAL SCARS 2 REPLACE plz - Newcastle is fairly local, and I can't think of any more Scots acts who haven't pulled out/are already playing

There is that nintendocore band from Glasgow, then there is a mini-scene in Ayr of a few new artists. Also, that other guy that plays shows in Aberdeen, Unicorn Kid (if he still counts), and I'm sure there are more that haven't played.

East Kilbride, Scotland

^ I'm name dropping like crazy in that post.

(why can I never remember names of things)

Edinburgh

Working on artist replacement...

Meanwhile, attempting to arrange world's first 16 player game of Faceball 2000 at Ultrachip over here. Share your thoughts please.

Edinburgh

Cerebral Scars is onboard! First post updated.

sweden
Sycamore Drive wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

sad

There is that nintendocore band from Glasgow, then there is a mini-scene in Ayr of a few new artists. Also, that other guy that plays shows in Aberdeen, Unicorn Kid (if he still counts), and I'm sure there are more that haven't played.

Colon Open Bracket!

PLEASE!

astral cat

awesome smile

sweden

Flight tickets bought!

Amsterdam

For the KORG DS-10 workshop saturday 1PM, let me know if there are any requests of subjects that you want me te cover. Also we can make a jam session of it, shape sounds the first half hour and play around with them the second half hour.

astral cat

i'll be there on thursday with CDK and J&HT if anyone is arriving early and wants to chill~

England

i will be there on friday and will probably be ringing CDK when i get there because i love him.