Michigan
yogi wrote:

smile Yea, it was real late last nite and I hadn't looked at the DLs. So yes the Txt file has a line feed problem, thinking its a Mac vs Win editor issue. Looking around in Notepad++ for the setting.

Thanks for the help yogi. In the file you sent me, there were a few problems with with two directives, but there was no way you could have known t prior knowledge of them. I only found them because they show as errors  the compiler output and I checked them against the directives list.

I'll send the new file back, although it still does not compile.

EDIT: All fixed now. It compiles and I sent it back.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Jul 22, 2015 3:28 am)

Michigan

This should be fun.

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
Jazzmarazz wrote:
yogi wrote:

smile Yea, it was real late last nite and I hadn't looked at the DLs. So yes the Txt file has a line feed problem, thinking its a Mac vs Win editor issue. Looking around in Notepad++ for the setting.

Thanks for the help yogi. In the file you sent me, there were a few problems with with two directives, but there was no way you could have known t prior knowledge of them. I only found them because they show as errors  the compiler output and I checked them against the directives list.

I'll send the new file back, although it still does not compile.

EDIT: All fixed now. It compiles and I sent it back.

Good stuff, glad I could help a little. Yea I just did a ruff edit and kind of knew there would be a bug or two. Glad you got it working!
Yogi

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
Jazzmarazz wrote:

This should be fun.

SWEET!