Austin, Texas
marnuc wrote:
Hunterizzle wrote:

why is that?

For a more fancy one, i think that one is too generic is the same Getlofi sends.

Yeah I do think they look too generic, I'll look into getting some more fancy ones

Austin, Texas

Hey everybody I have some stuff that's just been laying around my apartment for a while so I figured I'd try to sell/trade some of it, what I have to offer includes:

-(1) Red DMG for Custom Modification -$(depends on what modification you want)
-(1) Black DMG for Custom Modification -$(depends on what modification you want)
-(1) Grey DMG for Custom Modification -$(depends on what modification you want)
-(1) Early Version of Cynthcart for the C64 -$25
-(1) 6581 SID Chip -$135
-(1) Fully Assembled SID2SID Board (Does not include SID chips) -$25
-(1) Yobo SNES/NES Combo System w/ 2 Controllers -$50
-(1) Sonus Midi Interface for Commodore 64 (Don't know too much about this item) -$30
-(1) Commodore 64c System (Does Not Include SID Chip, has two holes drilled through case under keyboard for potentiometers) -$50
-(1) Music Composer Cartridge for C64 -$15
-(1) Triple Prosounded Super Gameboy (RCA, 1/8", 1/4") -$50

I will add more items as I come across them
I am looking to sell or trade these items
I will combine items if necessary
I am looking for any chiptune hardware (mainly a MidiNES cart), or a Kaoss Pad (any version), Mssiah Cart, LSDJ-MC2, or anything else that's badass.

If you're interested send me an email at
[email protected]

Austin, Texas

Just another pic of some of my recent work
The Red/Green DMG and both Black DMG's have been SOLD.

(From Left to RIght)
Red/Green DMG w/: 1/8", 1/4", & RCA Prosound Jacks, Green Triforce Backlight w/ On/Off Switch, Ps/2 Keyboard Jack, Precision Clock Control Knob w/ On/Off Switch, Green Buttons and Green Back Shell.
Red DMG w/: 1/8" Prosound and Yellow Buttons (This one is still available for Custom Modifications) -$?
Green/Red DMG w/: 1/8" & RCA Prosound (1/4" Prosound pending), Red Triforce Backlight w/ On/Off Switch (Switch still pending), Precision Clock Control Knob w/ On/Off Switch, Red Buttons and Red Back Shell. -$185
Grey DMG w/: Built In Arduinoboy (Midi Jacks are on the back), and Orange Dual Backlight w/ On/Off Switch (NOT FOR SALE, but I can make another one).
Black DMG w/: 1/8" & RCA Prosound, White Triforce Backlight w/ On/Off Switch (Pending), Precision Clock Control Knob w/ On/Off Switch, White Buttons.
Black DMG w/: 1/8" & RCA Prosound, Blue Triforce Backlight w/ On/Off Switch, Precision Clock Control Knob w/ On/Off Switch, Blue Buttons.

Oh and I also have a Modded Super Gameboy for sale/trade:

Mods Include: 1/8", 1/4", & RCA Prosound Jacks and a Precision Clock Control Knob w/ On/Off Switch. -$100

Austin, Texas

Hey everybody I just ordered more DMG's for custom orders. Currently I have the following DMG's on their way to me: 2 Red, 1 Green, 1 Clear, 1 Black, and 1 Yellow. These are all currently unmodded and ready for custom modifications. I have the following colors for backlights available: 2 red, 2 blue, 2 yellow, 2 green (no white, sorry!). I have a bunch of different colored DMG buttons and one set of NES buttons, but I can get more. I will be ordering more precision clock control knobs pretty soon, but I have the parts for pretty much every other mod.

Oh and all custom orders for the DMG's I have listed above will come with a free game and/or accessory! I have a shit ton of games that I don't ever play that I received bundled with Gameboys from eBay and other places. I will let you choose which game and/or accessory that you want, but it's first come first serve. I'll let you know what stuff I have to choose from when you place an order. Keep in mind that the free games and accessories aren't anything too special, it's all just stuff I don't really have any use for so I figured this would be a nice way to get rid of some of it.

And one more thing, I really want to start painting Gameboys for custom orders, so if anyone would like a design or something painted on their custom Gameboy, I would be willing to do it for a discount since I'm new to it, but I will be using good paint and I don't like to brag, but I like to think of myself as a pretty good artist, so if you've got an idea, send it my way and I'll see what I can do! I'll start painting on some old extra DMG shells and post some pics of my work asap. And if anyone is interested, I will be making an Adventure Time themed DMG as well as a Pokemon themed one as soon as I can, so if you want one, let me know!

Austin, Texas

UPDATED!

Austin, Texas

New DMG's added.

Austin, Texas

Yellow DMG added!

Austin, Texas