Sydney AUS

Thank you for pointing me in that direction herr_proof. The blog was also helpful, in that I didn't have to search posts.

I like the idea of a WTPA2 kit, rather than bits and peices of the 1. Still waiting to confirm WTPA 2 has been officially released, even though many seem to already own one.

Unsubscribe

I think he is still working out filesystem and os kinks.. but the design seems to be done.

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

Long shot, I know, but..,
Does anyone still using one?
How is it comparable to something like es. a Microgranny?

Unsubscribe

Semi different beasts would say the granny is a bit easier to use.

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy
herr_prof wrote:

Semi different beasts would say the granny is a bit easier to use.

Care to elaborate?
Thanks!

Geneva, NY

I've had both. WTPA2 is more geared towards in the moment performance. It shines when sampling and processing input on the fly. Storing samples and firing them off is not its strong suit, as preparing the SD card and all that is a huge hassle (no dragging and dropping). Also the interface is cumbersome to navigate since it's all LEDs. Microgranny2 was a lot more fun, tho. However, it was really really buggy and Bastl's support was offensively bad. It appears they've since released a new firmware that fixes the bugs, but it was like 2 years after several users reported them and probably a year after I finally got fed up and sold mine.