Philly, PA, USA

ah feck it,
but this stuff is awesome.

Last edited by pixls (Jan 25, 2010 7:30 am)

Austin, TX

I love my dise heart

NY, US

Really excellent set; glad we got some high quality audio of this!

ABM's last song of the night:
http://vimeo.com/8277360

downloading...

pretty interested since I never heard anything by a.g.m. before...

I'm really disappointed by that big jump at the beginning, it skips nearly all of Last Chance. =[  I love that song...

Geneva, NY

Sweet, now I can finally hear what all the hype was about!

Geneva, NY

Fuck me.  1.5 songs in and already pissed I missed this set.  But I got to chill with Dise IRL so fucking suck on that fanboys. tongue

Psh, I have Last Chance and Goodbye on my NL2.3 cart, so suck on THAT bleo!!! ^_^

heart Dise

Geneva, NY
Beware wrote:

Psh, I have Last Chance and Goodbye on my NL2.3 cart, so suck on THAT bleo!!! ^_^

heart Dise

/me backs tha fuck UP!  wink

Rice Lake, WI

Man, I wish we could have a group hug right now, I seriously miss all of you. Thanks for making blip one of the best times in my life big_smile

oh and i have no clue why it cut out, my buddy recorded the live stream and I thought "last chance" turned out good.

Last edited by albino ghost monkey (Jan 26, 2010 2:17 pm)

lolusa
bleo wrote:

Fuck me.  1.5 songs in and already pissed I missed this set.  But I got to chill with Dise IRL so fucking suck on that fanboys. tongue

Pff he was in my hostel before then, and we even sipped on some potato vodka

wink

Liverpool, UK
bleo wrote:

I got to do both, so fucking suck on that wink

Unsubscribe

Lets just agree to suck on each other.

NYC

Dise, AMAZING set! its pretty much ritual now for me to listen to this on the train to work EVERYDAY !

Downloaded! Cue Blip flashbacks.

heart Dise!