BRKlyn

sad but what if I want to pay you for your awesome music?

weird, I know, but some of us like doing that.

ad-hell-aide

Amazing.

DeMarko: I agree

Sydney, NSW

^ Perhaps he could set up a Paypal donation button?

Unsubscribe

FMA allows a paypal donate link! Just sayin!

pixls wrote:

Cool Move, bro

But are the folks who were unfortunate enough to not have bought your music not going to be able to get the tracker files?

I was thinking of keeping those offline as they were to say thanks for buying it.  But if nobody minds though I'll upload them to a certain place.

Oh while I'm here, rather embarrassingly I've forgotten the names of the bonus tracks for Surrender.  I've only got them as 12.wav, 13.wav etc.  Can someone tell me what they were called? smile

The Bronx
4mat wrote:
pixls wrote:

Cool Move, bro

But are the folks who were unfortunate enough to not have bought your music not going to be able to get the tracker files?

I was thinking of keeping those offline as they were to say thanks for buying it.  But if nobody minds though I'll upload them to a certain place.

Oh while I'm here, rather embarrassingly I've forgotten the names of the bonus tracks for Surrender.  I've only got them as 12.wav, 13.wav etc.  Can someone tell me what they were called? smile

12. Solange [Demo]
13. Vancouver
14. Saint Joan [Demo]
15. Soft Touch

Thanks.  OK the other things are appearing on a certain page.

England

thhhhhhhhhhh\aaanks

All 3 albums have their source files uploaded now.

Los Angeles, CA

So, uh...where are these source files?

Wizwars wrote:

So, uh...where are these source files?

"a certain place" , listen to Decades.

Never got a chance to listen to your stuff...I will absolutely take as many listens as I can now!

Los Angeles, CA

After listening a couple of times I'm assuming you mean the number thing. And I am completely lost. So a hint would be awesome.

uhajdafdfdfa

a hint / http://www.asciitable.com/

Los Angeles, CA

Word. smile

marie2 EP and a various compilation added.