Philly, PA, USA
DaPantz wrote:

Nothing has beat the original pixls creation yet...

can't really call it my creation...
the only thing i created was the template lol
but thanks anyway

Finland
arottenbit wrote:

fix'd with same resolution and no ass tag.

edit:
i think this is pretty cool. i would buy it. tongue

Front print is way too big. Whatever, there's no way I want to buy another black print t-shirt:) Or am I the only one with closet full of black t-shirts?

))<>((
DKSTR wrote:
arottenbit wrote:

edit:

Front print is way too big. Whatever, there's no way I want to buy another black print t-shirt:) Or am I the only one with closet full of black t-shirts?

haha. I have mostly black shirts, and a few other coloured shirts. tongue

anyway, I like the shirt. I'd wear it.

Philly, PA, USA
DKSTR wrote:

would you prefer a magenta t-shirt? big_smile

anyway look at this website, go tell the other people to stop making black shirts, it fits here.

Geneva, NY

You know I'd love a magenta shirt.

Philly, PA, USA

this isn't what i was thinking of as my amazing design but it was an idea i had,
also i was thinking maybe putting "CHIPMUSIC.ORG" in one of these fancy speech bubbles we have now?

Milan, Italy

i want the chip balloon.

edit:
and a string saying "CHIPMUSIC".

Last edited by arottenbit (Jan 27, 2010 12:59 am)

Anaheim, California
DKSTR wrote:
arottenbit wrote:

edit:

I need some black shirts I have white and a bunch of coloured ones and like 2 black shirts

Vancouver

I would never wear a shirt that said Chipmusic on it. Just the logo with the chip in a speech bubble would be fine, without the dropshadow.

Milan, Italy

It would be like wearing a shirt with "DEATH METAL" or "POST-ROCK" or whatever written on it.
Funny. I'd love that.

IL, US
pixls wrote:

this isn't what i was thinking of as my amazing design but it was an idea i had,
also i was thinking maybe putting "CHIPMUSIC.ORG" in one of these fancy speech bubbles we have now?

id maybe wear this one

8bitweapon wrote:

I like it Arottenbit. I was thinking more like this:

or

I like number two! big_smile

Philly, PA, USA
disassembler wrote:
8bitweapon wrote:

I like it Arottenbit. I was thinking more like this:

or

I like number two! big_smile

I like it, i think it's pretty cool, but the little design on number two seems kind of irrelevant,

Finland
pixls wrote:

would you prefer a magenta t-shirt? big_smile

anyway look at this website, go tell the other people to stop making black shirts, it fits here.

Dunno, I use the snow theme;)

And yes, magenta could be cool, how many magenta t-shirts you have?

Washington
pixls wrote:

I think it should be the chip bubble. A text bubble doesn't really represent the site as much as the chip bubble would.

Philly, PA, USA

DKSTR, the magenta shirt thing was kind of sarcastic, i don't like the idea of a magenta shirt, kinda gaudy...

SeanBad, thank you MORE VOTES EVERYONE

chip bubble or text bubble?