I wanna play Ninja Baseball Batman!

Geneva, NY

Watched all 3 parts!

Geneva, NY
Timbob wrote:

I wanna play Ninja Baseball Batman!

+1!

rochester, ny

this is seriously so good. will there be more?

also, if you needed any help proofreading these, i'd love to help!

Last edited by nickmaynard (Oct 20, 2011 5:34 pm)

Russia, Moscow

Kinaman refers to the three-part episode as 'pilot of series', so yes, there should be more in the future. He also has related series of 'let's play' kind, where he beats a difficult game on Dendy with a friend. I'm not yet sure if this one could be interesting for english-speaking audience.

Sure, proofreading wouldn't hurt.

Russia, Moscow

A new episode is out and translated. It is about the infamous, the most difficult game for Dendy/NES that everyone know for sure - Ghostly Village.

Venezuela

there are similar clones in Latin america with different names acutally yikes... But they have different names (don't remeber all the names, they are MANY clones)

rochester, ny

So much love for this series.

rochester, ny

i started choking because i was laughing so hard at one point.

Nomad's Land

well, there aren't any new Dendy Chronicles episodes, and other recent videos from the guy haven't been translated yet.
so in the meantime you can watch some hilarious excerpts from the notorious "Dendy: The New Reality" tv show mentioned in the vids, with english subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CrashNicker … 261CD950A7

Russia, Moscow

The other recent videos are unscripted long plays with two players, so they are really difficult to translate - basically it is a live conversation full of half-finished sentences, uh-ohs, etc. I'm attempted to translate the first one, Battletoads, but it is still unfinished.

San Francisco

great lols to be had and i do enjoy the history and info. really cool stuff.

PH

nice!!

rochester, ny

yeah, i've said it before, but i love the dendy chronicles. we watch them before our band practices. such a good show.

Edinburgh

This is great - hilarious and informative. I plan on working through all these videos.

Last edited by Comptroller (Jan 24, 2012 6:10 pm)

rochester, ny

new episode posted!