Simon X is awesome haha. So is Ninja Badass

England

Simon X is good because on a search it comes up with lots of Simon Cowell X Factor things!

Retired

Wow! Thanks fo all the suggestions! I know I'm nothing without the ??? I'll have to think about this. Simon X is not bad but there is already a Simon X soundcloud... I should choose anything, it won't change anything in the end...

Become famous through association with Simon Cowell haha

Or you could just do Simon X???

Turku, FIN

X-mon

Westfield, NJ

Every other suggestion is still crap compared to mine. You know it.

The Hollow Earth
Lazerbeat wrote:

How about the non chip project name being "squarewavechipboyunicornbitboy"?

Or, TAFKA???

Oh, if only there was an 8bc.org username generator. ^^;

Liverpool, UK

The Fingerbangers

IL, US
Subterrestrial wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

How about the non chip project name being "squarewavechipboyunicornbitboy"?

Or, TAFKA???

im guessing youve never seen trash80's 8bit name generator then
http://trash80.net/junkfood/8bitnamegenerator

The Hollow Earth
e.s.c. wrote:
Subterrestrial wrote:

im guessing youve never seen trash80's 8bit name generator then
http://trash80.net/junkfood/8bitnamegenerator

Ah.....excellent! Some random offerings:

BitKitty
MinusGun
RawShock
8bitDriod (love the typo LOL)

Dæmon

Well, your bandcamp name ("QQQ") was nice, even if it didn't sound as 'cool'.
What about "¿QuéQuéQué??", three(ish) question marks still, and starts with the same letter, and means something close to a question mark. Although, If you don't do an exaggerated accent it might sound like something else.

Unsubscribe

I dig,

Wheeling, WV

For all of my music projects:

hotmessization - Originally "Hot Mess." Then, a chick in Pittsburgh started a dance party called Hot Mess at a venue that I played at, fully aware of my existence. She asked me if I minded, and I said "I'd prefer if you change it to something else." She didn't, so I changed my name, and blah.

Brochu - Named after the actor from The Disney Channel.

Sheebie Jeebies - I don't know. I didn't come up with it.

Tau Function - This is a fake band I'm making for a fake music documentary. I just thought it was a good name for an unheard of post-punk band. They've made their way into other movie projects I'm writing as well. It's a good way to not pay royalties.

lolusa

Unless you have no aspiration of "formally" promoting your music and becoming the big shot you should be, I say keep ??? yeah? When I want to tell people about you, it is extremely difficult. I just end up saying "his name is three question marks, just three literal question mark symbols". Depending how drunk that person is, they might remember that.
You're one of the few gameboy artists that I believe is actually being creative so I think you are well worth the recognition. I would completely understand a name change, and if you receive any internet backlash, it's from unreasonable folks who hate Van Hagar.