buffalo, NY
Jansaw wrote:

Holy crap. That Roots breakdown is so thick. Bought!
I also plugged you in a musicology paper I read at my uni on the styles and culture of chipmusic.org and 8bc.org.

Well done, Danimal!

Thanks Jansaw,

Hey are there any events ever going on in Toronto?  I'm in Buffalo and I'd love to play up there sometime!

buffalo, NY

I love Space, even if this is just the tiniest portion of it.

buffalo, NY

Fuck yes.  Live drum cover?  Stemage from Metroid Metal rocked those polyriddims

Canada
danimal cannon wrote:

Thanks Jansaw,

Hey are there any events ever going on in Toronto?  I'm in Buffalo and I'd love to play up there sometime!

Not a problem :]
I haven't played in Toronto in a while; I'm slowly writing new material in famitracker for a post-rock/metal band I'm forming.
But, I know that Starpilot, DEADBEATBLAST and Jefftheworld are still kickin' around up there, and in Kitchener, as well.

buffalo, NY

buffalo, NY

Lets just tack on new songs to the album 2.5 months after release.  YAY

DONT WORRY IT'S A FREE DOWNLOAD JEEZ

http://danimalcannon.bandcamp.com/track/roots-irl-mix

BOSTON

HAHAHAH

I was going to make fun of you for necrobumping your own release, but that's awesome wink

danimal cannon wrote:

Lets just tack on new songs to the album 2.5 months after release.  YAY

I was hoping you'd do something like this after hearing your MAGFest performance. The track is pretty different from what I expected, but it sure doesn't disappoint.

There seems to be some background noise though, most noticeable when it cuts out completely at 2:24. Maybe you intended this, but it sounds weird to me. There's also a weird spike in the left channel about 0.7854 seconds into the MP3 I downloaded. Could be a Bandcamp MP3 compression glitch (I hear those happen sometimes very rarely) or it could be an issue on your end.

Hey... are you going to take on the FX3 Arrange Album now? You can tell me.

Last edited by sergio (Feb 16, 2012 12:24 pm)

buffalo, NY

Oh weird?  Ill check that out.  And I offered several times to help with the FX3 arrange album but he never sent me any files.   Maybe if I have waaaay too much time I'll use the original MIDI of Choppastyle as a reference

buffalo, NY

Runner up Chiptune album of 2011 on OSV.  I got beat by George and Jonathan, but I'll let them beat me any day.

http://www.originalsoundversion.com/3rd … -announced

rochester, ny
danimal cannon wrote:

Runner up Chiptune album of 2011 on OSV.  I got beat by George and Jonathan, but I'll let them beat me any day.

http://www.originalsoundversion.com/3rd … -announced

you sound like team breezy

"but I'll let them beat me any day."

OOOOOH KINKY~

Savannah, Georgia

hnnnng if i could afford this oh god

buffalo, NY

YAY youtube covers!

Lexington, KY

Guess I'll have to upload a ukulele cover of big crunch.

NC in the US of America

I'll back up your ukulele on my jaw harp.

Glad this was bumped, because I probably never would hav heard this album otherwise. It's awesome. With all the recognition it's gotten (two pages for a release thread!!), I wasn't expecting some of the tracks to sound so...  Mega Man/Top Gun/Bonk/Classic NES/Gameboy etc. esque.

Thank you for keeping it real, and respect to the classics.