The Central Coast, Australia

I'll sell you mine if you make it look AWESOME!!

matt's mind
Moriokun wrote:
asneakyfatcat wrote:

Have you ever seen the clear cases that people paint from the inside? They look sick!

yeah I have, they're just a pain to track down.

kitsch-bent will have a sort-of solution to this problem soon. 

wink

Beverly Hills Michigan
Moriokun wrote:
asneakyfatcat wrote:

Have you ever seen the clear cases that people paint from the inside? They look sick!

ya ive been looking everywhere for one, there was one on ebay but the price was getting up there and I did not have enough $ in my paypal for it

Beverly Hills Michigan
kitsch wrote:
Moriokun wrote:

kitsch-bent will have a sort-of solution to this problem soon. 

wink

are you guys going to be making new cases instead of more buttons?  Because that would be awesome TO THE MAX!

pulseflux wrote:

I'll sell you mine if you make it look AWESOME!!

is it a clear one?

matt's mind
asneakyfatcat wrote:

are you guys going to be making new cases instead of more buttons?  Because that would be awesome TO THE MAX!

i take it you took part in that poll wink

indeed.  with some slight revisions.

Beverly Hills Michigan
kitsch wrote:
asneakyfatcat wrote:

i take it you took part in that poll wink

indeed.  with some slight revisions.

yup, I voted for the cases, also by slight revisions do you mean a pre-drilled pro sound hole?

also you need to make orange buttons again! the clear-orange ones you had sold out crazy fast!

Last edited by asneakyfatcat (Dec 4, 2011 11:48 pm)

matt's mind

we've still got clear orange ones in stock here: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/custom-buttons

in both dmg and cgb varieties.

no pre-drilled holes.  structural changes more-or-less

Beverly Hills Michigan
kitsch wrote:

we've still got clear orange ones in stock here: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/custom-buttons

in both dmg and cgb varieties.

no pre-drilled holes.  structural changes more-or-less

were those clear orange buttons there a week or two ago? I could have sworn there were none when I ordered my green ones lol

matt's mind

yeah, they were wink

the clear blue ones did disappear, then i found a lost stash, and they are back (for a very very very short time).  the clear orange have been there forever.

Beverly Hills Michigan
kitsch wrote:

yeah, they were wink

the clear blue ones did disappear, then i found a lost stash, and they are back (for a very very very short time).  the clear orange have been there forever.

meh, I wish I saw them I really wanted to do an orange and black one because I like the orange backlight more, w/e there will always be time to make another!

asneakyfatcat wrote:

is it a clear one?

Yep, though there is some slight damage to the top of the case and it's missing both serial and battery covers so I'd be happy to get rid of it for a little cheaper than usual.

Beverly Hills Michigan
pulseflux wrote:
asneakyfatcat wrote:

is it a clear one?

Yep, though there is some slight damage to the top of the case and it's missing both serial and battery covers so I'd be happy to get rid of it for a little cheaper than usual.

I might be interested, it depends how soon kitsch comes out with the cases, how did you lose the battery cover?

I bought it with a box of 64 other unmodded dmgs, most of which don't have the battery covers.

Beverly Hills Michigan
pulseflux wrote:

I bought it with a box of 64 other unmodded dmgs, most of which don't have the battery covers.

were did you get a box of 64 dmg's 0.o

asneakyfatcat wrote:
pulseflux wrote:

were did you get a box of 64 dmg's 0.o

ebay for about $110

LUCKY! I really need to get a bunch of gameboys haha, I don't have enough spare parts. What do you search for to get them in bulk?