YES!!  I love you Goatslacker.

MA

Peace n love! Thanks and sorry for the ridiculous thread airybody!!! Goatslacker you kick ass!!! Now I'm handwritting my own patch book anyway...Lots of work, but helpful in the long run!lol...The patchbook is great (1st time I ever used it) Its putting me on the right track, so my experiments sound waaaaaaayyyyy better w/ some direction! Thank you! Thank you!

smile

Miami, FL

Any suggestions concerning improvements are welcome and appreciated.

I'll be reviewing the site in full and fixing some bugs, completing some unfinished tasks, adding the chipmusic login after I get back from honeymoon in March.

Wow, congratulations on getting married, and have a nice honeymoon!

Thanks for getting the site back up heart

Miami, FL

Thx. Cheers!

MA

Thanks again, and Congrats!!!

York, Yorkshire

Get the hell in. Nice one Mr Goat sir.

Of course, I've let my DMG at home today....6 hours to wait !  GODDAMN!

Last edited by BitPop (Feb 19, 2010 1:57 pm)

Made my day.

Psydney, Australia

Perhaps I'm being silly, but I can't seem to find the new link anywhere. The old one is pretty dead.

England

i dont think the guy who made the site is interested anymore, its been dead a long time.

Psydney, Australia
Jellica wrote:

i dont think the guy who made the site is interested anymore, its been dead a long time.

Too bad if this is the case sad

Cambridge, MA

So do we need a new one to be made? I could look into the hosting options I have at my college. Apparently I get like 2gb of webspace for life. O_O

BK

Does little-scale still give out Milkcrate webspace? that might be a perfect place to host if he's still willing.

Psydney, Australia

Perhaps it could be hosted an chipmusic.org? tongue

East Kilbride, Scotland

Why does it need to be hosted at all? Couldn't you just start up a new forum topic here and the person who posts the thread can just update the first page regularly?

Psydney, Australia
Sycamore Drive wrote:

Why does it need to be hosted at all? Couldn't you just start up a new forum topic here and the person who posts the thread can just update the first page regularly?

How does that bring back all the patches already submitted?
Also, it doesn't have to be hosted, but then you can filter the patches by type, author, etc.