Chicago, IL

So let me get this straight... you want to actually SET STUFF on this TABLE???  R U CRAZY!!!???

AMAZINGLY AWEXOME JOB!  I'll blow your table it's so good! (you know, dust the contacts...)

You didn't put tri-wing screws in this did you?? lol.

Baltimore, MD

INCREDIBLE! Great craftsmanship.

Last edited by Pixelseed (Jan 12, 2012 3:42 pm)

México, DF.

Amazing, man.

big_smile
One more night, and it's Eindbaas time.

Yes, I'm going to put stuff on the table. Its a merch table after all. We need to sell people some awesome Chiptunes!

Thanks again for all the comments smile

I know everybody saw it already, But I couldn't resist posting this tongue

From left to right we have: Henry Homesweet (who does his zomby impression), $Kodek, and Meneo (with matching outfit).

It was quite a night...

Last edited by Timbob (Jan 16, 2012 4:45 pm)

Chicago, IL

I think I would have to top this table with a nice piece of GLASS to keep it from getting F'd up!  Great job again!  Sweet piece of work that you will always treasure.

Now you can put the cart on this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Origin … 20bffa71c6

FightCube wrote:

I think I would have to top this table with a nice piece of GLASS to keep it from getting F'd up!  Great job again!  Sweet piece of work that you will always treasure.

Yeah, but the label changes with every Eindbaas edition, so that's ok.. It's just a print smile

If I where to put glass on it, and keep it in a save place, nobody would see it tongue

Godzilladelph

oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Chicago, IL
Timbob wrote:
FightCube wrote:

Yeah, but the label changes with every Eindbaas edition, so that's ok.. It's just a print smile

If I where to put glass on it, and keep it in a save place, nobody would see it tongue

No I mean just lay a thick piece of glass over the top, unattached.  Beer spills and just pours over the edge ;-)

But you made it so you do whatever you want with it! :-D  It's freakin' awexome any way you slice it.

FightCube wrote:
Timbob wrote:

No I mean just lay a thick piece of glass over the top, unattached.  Beer spills and just pours over the edge ;-)

But you made it so you do whatever you want with it! :-D  It's freakin' awexome any way you slice it.

Ah, Like that..
well, the paint is pretty much water proof... nothing a wet cloth couldn't handle smile

Also: glass table + drunk people = glass inside drunk people... wink

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Good job there smile Also interesting work on your website.

Tokyo, Japan

pietepiet's artwork is amazing. Just been to his site now. Thanks for sharing!!

clovis CA

man, we have a cnc router in our shop... wish i knew how to use it =p

Tulsa, OK

That is the coolest table I have ever seen!