Cool stuff, TheFly. I'm sure everyone here always appreciates a little challenge like this now and again, we always get great results community wide. I know I personally had a lot of fun trying to compose Spaghetti Western...I think I might keep writing some tracks tracks in this style afterwards wink

Fargo

I agree with an0va, TheFly.  This style was fun and different, and it was cool to hear what others came up with. 

an0va wrote:

...I think I might keep writing some tracks tracks in this style afterwards wink

I think you should, man.  Your track was impressive!

Riverside, CA

Yo, I got your email. I tried sending you my submission yesterday morning but the email failed. sad

Neo Jersey

just went on my mediafire account and noticed my songs had been downloaded 0 times sad  i pm'ed you a link to my song mon night. here's the link again. hopefully its not too late...  http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ivant14nd841uy9

Los Angeles, California
TheFly wrote:

Could you send me a download link?  Thanks  TheFly

Here you go.  Let me know if you need anything else.  :]

http://chipmusic.org/computeher/music/bit-kicker

Thanks!
Michelle
computeher at gmail dot com
computeher.com

Last edited by ComputeHer (Feb 6, 2012 11:54 pm)

Fargo

Any word on this yet?

East Kilbride, Scotland
Krubbz wrote:

Any word on this yet?

Usually it takes a little while to get feedback from this.
I'd just hold tight and subscribe to the topic. TheFly will let us know soon enough.

Fargo
Sycamore Drive wrote:
Krubbz wrote:

Any word on this yet?

Usually it takes a little while to get feedback from this.
I'd just hold tight and subscribe to the topic. TheFly will let us know soon enough.

Good to know.  Thanks!

Ladies and Gentlemen -

Sound the trumpets - GameStop has chosen the track that they feel best fits their latest spot, "Standoff"!

"gamestop-western" by Chipocrite is the winner.  Take a listen --- it's pretty sweet!

Status of the project: we are wrapping up the final leg of animation ... should be in online to finish in the next week or so.  It'll air and be on Chipocrite's site shortly thereafter. 

Thanks to everyone who composed a track ... your efforts do not go unnoticed.  I will be back again (soon, I hope) with another fun "challenge" for you all. 

Thanks again. 
TheFly
www.reelfx.com

Philadelphia, PA

Woohoo! Just wanted to say thanks to TheFly, Reel FX and GameStop for this opportunity!! I am very, very excited about this smile And I'm looking forward to more challenges in the future. I think I speak for all of us when I say keep 'em coming!

I also wanted to comment that I don't envy the decision they had to make -- I dunno about you guys, but I listened to everyone's tracks, and they were all pretty incredible. Seriously!!

And finally, I'm sorry the title of my track wasn't very creative, haha.. Seeing it in the context of TheFly's announcement, I wish I had come up with something a little more exciting. How about "Buffalo Buck" or something like that?

Fargo

Congrats dude!

Neo Jersey

lookin forward to hearin some chipocrite on my television, haha. congrats!

congrats Chipomang!!!