NJ
egr wrote:

Eating a serpent is 9 times better than fuckin a virgins you asshats shoot now that dumb quail

Godzilladelph
facundo wrote:
SKGB wrote:

so how'd you find that out?

i created the bedbug you fucking assmouth how the fuck else do you think they got there? are you worried because you don't have them yet? because it doesn't take me much to mail out a letter with a mattress sample inside.

Damn, usually cheap hookers give me the clap, but bedbugs too? what a value!

NJ

i'm a fucking 2fer, bitch

Chicago
facundo wrote:

much like a knobgoblin, but dumb enough to confuse a knee for a knob you fucking c

much obliged.
also, your mom.

Chicago

btw, you're getting my vote for "defender of the chip" on next year's TCTD ballot.
nothing says chiptune like fuck you. except chiptune. that says chiptune. but fuck you is the next closest alternative.
and you embody everything fuck you stands for. so that's almost everything chiptune stands for.
thank you.

NJ
theghostservant wrote:

btw, you're getting my vote for "defender of the chip" on next year's TCTD ballot.
nothing says chiptune like fuck you. except chiptune. that says chiptune. but fuck you is the next closest alternative.
and you embody everything fuck you stands for. so that's almost everything chiptune stands for.
thank you.

fuck yourelf.

California

...What? I don't get this topic.

Godzilladelph
facundo wrote:

i'm a fucking 2fer, bitch

heart<3

Philly, PA, USA
VCMG wrote:

no, it is highly offensive, look away

excuse me wheres the bathroom?

Chicago
facundo wrote:

fuck yourelf.

thanks bro.

Sydney, NSW

Oi

NJ
VCMG wrote:

what the fuck are you talking about simeon

NJ
pixls wrote:
VCMG wrote:

no, it is highly offensive, look away

EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK I WILL BE THERE.

NJ
xXGhostsGoBooXx wrote:

excuse me wheres the bathroom?

my bathroom is fucking everywhere. should i be afraid of your shitty little blue ghost? i think the x's scare me more. get that shit away form me you filthammer

NJ
Chainsaw Police wrote:

Oi

oh cool a punx. shut up your dickmouth