Brooklyn NY US

Actually we haven't been terribly consistent with that across the years. I think the first year (2006) we structured the admissions in such a way that the full festival pass included the supplementary events (workshops, presentations, etc.). There may have been one or two other years where we did the same. But yeah it wasn't an option this time around unfortunately.

Brooklyn NY US

Or I may be misremembering entirely. Do 11 of these in five and a half years and your brain starts to disintegrate.

Westfield, NJ
Kris k wrote:

psyched to see Zen Albatross and ExileFaker back for another round smile  Also can't wait for Kodek, Infinity Shred, and RADLIB OMGZ.

this, but also that one guy, Kris Keyser. He's cool.

Philly, PA, USA

KODEK

KODEK
KODEK
KODEK
KODEK

Unsubscribe
Bit Shifter wrote:

Or I may be misremembering entirely. Do 11 of these in five and a half years and your brain starts to disintegrate.

Plus all the extracurricular stuff.

The Bronx

Unsubscribe

In case you didnt know:
http://www.citypages.com/2003-12-10/mus … ric-youth/

Wizwars and shitbird HAVE to play the same day. Fuck yes.

Somebody is going to seriously get hurt.

Boulder, CO

No Note! Extreme butthurt to the max extreme.

Godzilladelph
an0va wrote:

Wizwars and shitbird HAVE to play the same day. Fuck yes.

Somebody is going to seriously get hurt.

Brooklyn NY US

Better late than never (I hope) — event schedule posted at last.

http://blipfestival.org/2012/set-times/

We had to herd 45 cats into 24 boxes to do it, but no cats (or boxes) were harmed.

Philadelphia, PA

No excitement over the schedule?? Come on! Look at that Sunday night nonstop powerpunch! Look at those closers each night!!

(Friday night is decent also I guess)

Montréal
chipocrite wrote:

No excitement over the schedule??

May be they all got Heart Attacks after reading it.

Westfield, NJ
chipocrite wrote:

No excitement over the schedule?? Come on! Look at that Sunday night nonstop powerpunch! Look at those closers each night!!

(Friday night is decent also I guess)

Actually I'm kinda worried, the last act each night starts at 12:40 and the last train to Jersey is at 1:20... I don't think I'll be able to get home each night =/ I might need a place to crash or something...

New York City
Decktonic wrote:

Actually I'm kinda worried, the last act each night starts at 12:40 and the last train to Jersey is at 1:20... I don't think I'll be able to get home each night =/ I might need a place to crash or something...

Just become a Blip Hobo. You can sleep on a subway. big_smile

Russian Fedration. Moscow City

Can't wait for new Zen Albo's album