ruffus was probably talking about the gameboy.  see how relevant eurovision is to your lives.

Cambridge UK

Okay, I have a very dry sense of humor, that's a given.
But it's just that: jokes.
I thought it'd be funny to post about Eurovision in the middle of the Blip thread, partly because Jellica, 4mat and myself were watching it while you guys were at Blip.
Some agreed, else I would've been posting on my own.
I made a joke just replacing "Eurovision" with "Blip" from your post Peter, and for some reason that made you jump at my throat.
Yes, something happened at Blip09, but I brought it up myself only once and it seems like it stuck. A lot. Believe me, I'm not happy about it myself.
Now, I'd like people, especially you Peter, to understand that I'm not "anti-Blip" or something, quite the contrary as I've helped with a few things in the past.
I JUST HAVE A VERY DRY (OFTEN TASTELESS) BRASH SENSE OF HUMOR.

FUCK YOU

Shut up

Saskrotch wrote:

this place sounds stuffy and lame. no re-entry, no crowd surfing, $12 for a beer?

eyebeam 4ever

The Bell House was good too!

So, someone give me an estimate, how many people showed up for the shows tonight?
Or even just to blip in general?

Boulder, CO
Zef wrote:

So, someone give me an estimate, how many people showed up for the shows tonight?
Or even just to blip in general?

At least 15.

Unsubscribe
George wrote:

Okay, I have a very dry sense of humor, that's a given.
But it's just that: jokes.
I thought it'd be funny to post about Eurovision in the middle of the Blip thread, partly because Jellica, 4mat and myself were watching it while you guys were at Blip.
Some agreed, else I would've been posting on my own.
I made a joke just replacing "Eurovision" with "Blip" from your post Peter, and for some reason that made you jump at my throat.
Yes, something happened at Blip09, but I brought it up myself only once and it seems like it stuck. A lot. Believe me, I'm not happy about it myself.
Now, I'd like people, especially you Peter, to understand that I'm not "anti-Blip" or something, quite the contrary as I've helped with a few things in the past.
I JUST HAVE A VERY DRY (OFTEN TASTELESS) BRASH SENSE OF HUMOR.

Yea I'm sorry for over reacting. Thats why we need the unserious tag.

Last edited by herr_prof (May 28, 2012 3:10 pm)

Bronx, NY

Personal highlights/favorite performances this year:

exileFaker
minusbaby
Nullsleep
PULSELOOPER
Bit Shifter
Omodaka
burnkit2600
RADLIB!!!!!!

Westfield, NJ
DaPantz wrote:

Personal highlights/favorite performances

Every single performance was sick. My favorite was Omodaka but I was continually blown away by the quality of each act.

Every act this year, that I saw was phenomenal! Can't say the same about the staff at the venue.

Abandoned on Fire

Out of curiosity, are label specific merch tables not a usual thing? Didnt really expect to be the only one.

IL, US

you actually may have been the first to do it

Abandoned on Fire
e.s.c. wrote:

you actually may have been the first to do it

Damn.  Im awesome lol tongue

Unsubscribe

Unless the 8bit collective table counts. And of course every year is a 8bitpeoples booth smile

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

Unless the 8bit collective table counts. And of course every year is a 8bitpeoples booth smile

Yeah but nobody knows who they are so nah...

buffalo, NY

so many good pictures