Austin, TX

Heh, just got a tuition rebate from my school. I know what I'm not going to be paying back my student loans with!

Last edited by roastbeef (Feb 24, 2012 12:33 am)

Well hello looks like I can afford going to this jawn now, see all you there. smile

lolusa
Natty wrote:

Also - do any of the other LGPT-users want to run a Hexawe All-stars after show this year? I gave up on making any music-related effort this past year due to exhaustion.

It would be a surprise if you had a resounding disapproval.

Brooklyn NY US

Facebook event listing created -- http://www.facebook.com/events/338768329499531

so now you KNOW it's real

vancouver, canada

sweet venue is all imma hafta say.   i was super impressed with how legit bliptokyo's venue was, glad this year's blipNY is getting the theatre treatment too.

only gripe is that it looks like it'll be that much harder to rush the stage though trololo

Melbourne, Australia

Seriously hope I can scrounge up the money for this

buffalo, NY

looks small?  Oh well small can be fun too big_smile

b4by f4c3

this shall be fun ;{D

rochester, ny
danimal cannon wrote:

saw this online -

http://specialevents.livenation.com/ven … ew-york-ny

IL, US
ovenrake wrote:
Natty wrote:

Also - do any of the other LGPT-users want to run a Hexawe All-stars after show this year? I gave up on making any music-related effort this past year due to exhaustion.

It would be a surprise if you had a resounding disapproval.

think he was trying to get someone else to run one this time, since he set up last year's hexawe all-stars gig smile

Godzilladelph
danimal cannon wrote:

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

seriously, no one went for that? i'm seriously disappointed in you, internet.

In other news, I'd really love to see people crowd surfing up the aisles

Last edited by SKGB (Mar 1, 2012 2:35 am)

Unsubscribe

This is about the same capacities as Bell House and Eyebeam, so I wouldnt worry.

Also: Stay the fuck off my stage.

FlashHeart

Finally! They're doing Blip Festival in a banquet format. I hope I'm one of those lucky 144.

vancouver, canada
Natty wrote:

Finally! They're doing Blip Festival in a banquet format. I hope I'm one of those lucky 144.

in 6 months all chip events will be galas loaded to the brim with tuxes, monocles, top hats, corsets, wine, cheese, and a guy at the entrance announcing the arrival of guests.

people will pair up and box-step to chipstep

FlashHeart

Well, there goes my reputation as the best-dressed man in chiptune. Although that was kind of like being the tallest pygmy.

Unsubscribe

That's racist.