Bronx, NY
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

DAT LINEUP!

Rochester, NY

goddamn I wasn't even home during the span passes were on sale

and now you're saying I gotta pay more

fdbge

vancouver, canada

EDIT: oops wrong thread, but HELLZ YEAH i'm going.  anybody wanna share accomodations?  spooning will be.... minimal.

Last edited by bryface (Apr 4, 2012 6:19 am)

EINDBAAS wrote:

EINDBAAS crew is coming over, together with a bunch of artists from The Netherlands. We're working on an EINDBAAS NYC before/after Blip Festival 2012 smile Anyone know of any pre/after parties being planned? Is there going to be a (Pulsewave) open stage again on the thursday before?

Cool! I'm going to be there as well! How long are you guys staying?

Bas

Neurobit / R10T33R

Robotcity, the year 20XX
Crackbits wrote:
EINDBAAS wrote:

EINDBAAS crew is coming over, together with a bunch of artists from The Netherlands. We're working on an EINDBAAS NYC before/after Blip Festival 2012 smile Anyone know of any pre/after parties being planned? Is there going to be a (Pulsewave) open stage again on the thursday before?

Cool! I'm going to be there as well! How long are you guys staying?

Bas

Neurobit / R10T33R

Sweet Bas!!! We'll be arriving at wednesday the 23rd and stay until wednesday the 30th. You?

And George and Jonathan alone make this trip worth all money.

Hey guys. We'll be staying from May the 24th till Thursday the 7th of June. I can see a big meet up/ jam coming soon!

STARDRAIN, CA

DR. VON PNOK. THANK GOD

RG wrote:

Psssh. Last years Blip prevented the return of Jesus, killed Macho Man *and* had a 10k performance.

You've got some pretty big shoes to fill 2012 lineup.

This.

Moriokun wrote:

Never been to NYC, can anyone recommend a good place to crash for the festival that won't be too outrageously expensive but relatively close to the event?

The Gershwin is very close and very inexpensive for NYC! I stayed there in 2007 and considering what I make in a year, I thought it was very affordable. See if any other out-of-towners are booking a room there. Group rates are cheap. :]

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205 … &msa=0

I made this map so I don't have to keep loading up HopStop and getting directions. I put as many venues as I could think of on here (including Gramercy Theater). Also, Criff Dogs and The Brooklyn Brewery are on there just because I love them. If you want me to add you as a collaborator so you can add venues that I might have missed, PM me here, or on FB or Twitter. I hope this helps the out-of-towners a lot.

DKSTR wrote:

I would chipwalk through the crowd if I just had the money:)

Fix'd!

Melbourne, Australia

Requesting MisfitChris/Nullsleep collaboration set (featuring iconic handshaking and reconciliatory sequences)

Abandoned on Fire

Are there such things as press passes for Blip?  I'm asking for http://thesourmashblog.com/ They already plan on covering the event.

Rochester, NY

Hm, I can order single nights right now but 3 day passes are still unavailable

huh.  Is it because everyone is trying to get them all RIGHT NOW

Last edited by ChipsChallengeBand (Apr 6, 2012 2:28 pm)

ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

Hm, I can order single nights right now but 3 day passes are still unavailable

huh.  Is it because everyone is trying to get them all RIGHT NOW

I just wanted to post exactly the same. I was already afraid that the 3 day passes were sold out in 5 minutes.

Did anyone succeed in ordering a 3 day ticket today?

Rochester, NY

If they sold out within 5 minutes I'll be pretty upset

Not so upset that I'll hate everyone who got one

but yeah, I'll be pretty upset lol

... I've been trying for the last half hour lol kind of frustrating