NSW, Australia
Stern Fucking Zeit wrote:

Wow, that's one of the greatest compliments someone has made so far.
Thanks man!

Well, we're planning, or not actually planning, but thinking of touring the U.S. So maybe you'll get the opportunity someday. Would be our pleasure.

I agree this is one of the hardest chip releases i have EVER heard....... I would love to see some live videos, would be crazy smile

Last edited by The Sky Is Black Not Blue (Jun 23, 2012 1:02 am)

mainz, grmny.

I can ONLY recommend this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIW0FcqBqt0
Others are just not as representative.
This is the only one that actually shows how an SFZ show looks like. Or could look like.
Although it wasn't the biggest audience, you could tell that people were enjoying themselves + the music, so it's cool I guess.

NSW, Australia
Stern Fucking Zeit wrote:

I can ONLY recommend this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIW0FcqBqt0
Others are just not as representative.
This is the only one that actually shows how an SFZ show looks like. Or could look like.
Although it wasn't the biggest audience, you could tell that people were enjoying themselves + the music, so it's cool I guess.

ZOMG That performance of Page Not Found....... i can't believe some people were just standing there

Edit: I personally think you guys deserve a way bigger crowd smile

Last edited by The Sky Is Black Not Blue (Jun 23, 2012 1:24 am)

ohio gozaimasu

holy

SHIT

mainz, grmny.
The Sky Is Black Not Blue wrote:

ZOMG That performance of Page Not Found....... i can't believe some people were just standing there

We get that a lot. People just don't know what to do. Not sure why though.
I suppose they're likely not used to asymmetrical time signatures + there is no certain dance for this kind of music.
I guess most people just don't want to make fools of themselves by moving "wrong".
While we say there is no wrong, it's common that you have certain styles of dances for certain genres.
There comes no dance with whatever we do. You can do violent dancing, dance Tango, Waltz, Jumpstyle, Breakdance, whatever. There is just no correct dancing. If you move to the music, it's dancing. Some people dance for others, some dance for themselves.

Edit: I personally think you guys deserve a way bigger crowd smile

Yea, that'd be cool I guess.
Edit: We actually had some shows in front of way more people actually.

Cooshinator wrote:

holy

SHIT

Wat.

Last edited by Stern Fucking Zeit (Jun 23, 2012 1:46 am)

Chicago

Lots of two steps. and fists. lots and lots of fists. maybe even a few spin kicks. and if I'm really feeling it, a cartwheel or two.
PM'ing you guys now