banjarbaru, south borneo, INA

email sent, i would make a contribution with my song smile

Texas

Just sent it. ;D

orange county, CA

I am definitely interested in this!

Awesome, got a few more submissions to ramble through smile Work is on it's way! big_smile

Alright, it's time for this volume to start coming to a close for submissions. I've gotten quite a few great ones! The deadline for this is now set to March 24th.

Thank you all ^^

I couldn't make a decent track.
But i will buy one Copy of course - For A Cure In The World! ♥

Seattle, WA

Emailing my unreleased track now

Thanks guys ^^

Moncton, Canada

didn't make it sad

yeah you did! I just haven't updated the first post lol. My bad for not telling you yet haha ^^ i'm still in the process of cutting, so i never sent out anything official yet

Dundee, Scotland

I am interested =o can I join?

California

Totally, but the deadline is in three days. Might not have enough time to put something together.

Last edited by VCMG (Mar 21, 2012 1:33 pm)

I want to be apart of this!

Last edited by Danny Hollar (Mar 21, 2012 1:40 pm)

Moncton, Canada
Frostbyte wrote:

yeah you did! I just haven't updated the first post lol. My bad for not telling you yet haha ^^ i'm still in the process of cutting, so i never sent out anything official yet

way to leave me hanging.............................................................................................................................................

ilu tho

Hello! First off, I’d like to thank you all for submitting tracks to this, supporting this cause, and pulling together as a community to make something like this possible smile I appreciated each and every submission, including the ones that I did not take. The cuts were made based off of the average technical ability of the submissions, and the consistency with the styles on the album.

If your submission was accepted, I just need you to send me a wav with the song in it. If you already sent it, just PM me with a link to it here. It’s incredibly difficult to find them in my email, due to Facebook drowning me in notification emails.

Anyway, here’s the list of accepted submissions, artist and track name.

BR1GHT PR1MATE - Get Back at Me (2012 Remix)
bubu - Goodbye to Make You Cry
roboctopus - One Day You’ll Wake Up Better
Victory Road - Keen Eye for Yellow Cars
Klownin - Multiplayer x2
AlexOgre - Sorrow
sombreronegro - Orbital
Da Pantz/The J. Arthur Keenes Band - Danger Line
VCMG (Vince Kaichan) - Neolectrical
Zef - Subsonic
Kommisar - Twinkle Star
Cheapshot - Fade
VAN17INO6 - SH3BRAIN3D
the mist toggles - Birds
Revengineers - Laika

Again, thank you all so much! Also, I am planning on there being another volume of this compilation to happen at some point in the future smile All depends on how easy (or difficult) it proves to be in order to donate to a charity legally tongue

-Frostbyte

California

Awesome! Can't wait for it to release!