Tulsa, OK

SO PUMPED FOR THIS TO BE RELEASED big_smile

Lansdale, PA

Ack! I just got back from Ireland, I thought the deadline was last week, I could send a .nan to you! I'm at work til 5:30

Turku, FIN

i failzor sad

BOSTON

eh, ok send me a .nan then wink

Lansdale, PA

Thanks man!:)

BOSTON

COOL! new stuff is in, 17 submissions at final count (I'll pair I'd down a bit) to 2 submissions max per artist) The is some good stuff here, this is going to be a cool comp big_smile

I'll do some mixing and mastering this week, and I can probably get it releasable by this weekend!

Tulsa, OK

that's fast! big_smile I don't completely understand what you are saying about the multiple submissions though.

BOSTON

clearly ;D hahah

Texas

I can't wait! :DDDD

Westfield, NJ

let me know if you need any help smile

BOSTON

thanks, i will!

BOSTON

ALRIGHT

I've spent this weekend doing teh mastering and this is sounding NIIIIICE. I think people are going to be seriously blown away with what iloop can do, cuz this is quite a step up from the last one, great job peeps!

Release is going to be TUESDAY, and I expect you all to pimp the hell out of it wink Facebook seems like the best promo tool these days, so if you haven't already, friend me and we'll coordinate a like-fest: James Primate & Br1ght Pr1mate

Westfield, NJ

I gotta be honest, after making two songs with iNanoloop I kinda like it and I might end up doing more with it.

BOSTON

there is a ton of possibilities. you'll hear some stuff on here that you'll be like "NO WAY". I feel like a lot of people are going to be picking iLoop up after this comp drops.

man, Oliver should like hire me for pr or something hahah

Texas

I can't wait to hear this. It's gonna be awesome. Panning will be preserved, yes? *just me being paranoid*

BOSTON

NO! ONLY MONO AND 64KBPS