Cambridge UK

8bc.org was something terrible from a business perspective.

BOSTON
Dot.AY wrote:
bryface wrote:

remember seapunk fellas?  thank god that's over

ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING -----> http://generationbass.com/2012/03/11/se … y-a-thing/

wow, that was a great breakdown! I'm blown away by the unicorn kid / TTA origin story

Madison, Alabama
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Lets buy it.

to let that much traffic and than many members just disappear is terrible from a business perspective

so say nothing about nostalgia and good memories ;(

That's always confused me about how the site was managed.  I've been wondering for awhile if Jose doesn't care about it, why not either put ads on it or sell it to someone.  Does not make sense.

Tacoma, WA

I wish I had gotten into Chiptune sooner TT~TT... I missed soo much of the good times... at least I have known it long enough to have been a member of 8bc and come to love it in the time before its passing... I feel like we need to have an official funeral or something...

Sweden

There was a poker ad on it.

I wrote longer and more mean-spirited rants on 8bc than I do here.

Philly, PA, USA

I remember when i joined but then never used it until after cm.o was founded and then only for trolling

oops

BOSTON
pixls wrote:

I remember when i joined but then never used it until after cm.o was founded and then only for trolling

oops

NOOB

Philly, PA, USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
pixls wrote:

oops

NOOB

lolk

Chicago IL

do you guys remember that whole 'brand-new off topic section with only saskrotch as a mod' experiment?

b4by f4c3
pixls wrote:

oops

oh yes, trolling/spamming sure was fun on that site smile

New York City

The question is this:
Is chipmusic.org ready for the hoardes of bays people that will come over here now to find their cheapchoon?

A gray world of dread
akira^8GB wrote:

The question is this:
Is chipmusic.org ready for the hoardes of bays people that will come over here now to find their cheapchoon?

Hm, I don't see why not. 8bc has been effectively down for 3 months, and cm.org hasn't exploded yet. Neither from traffic nor Rage Against The Bays People. wink

Gosford, Australia

is it weird that i've never heard of 8bc?

England

8bc always had better music uploaded, inspite of the high levels of shit. come on guys upload some good music here.

- databends (PUKE FLYTALKER)

- mazi

- images section

Gosford, Australia

I was gonna record and upload the Death Cab cover I played at the blip open mic but it happened to be my very first casualty of SRAM corruption. Huzzah!

I'll have to find/write something else worth uploading!