Adelaide, Australia

knocked my socks clean off. very impressive work, little-scale. how did you create this? manipulating samples in live? loops from sega megadrive? it's a whole new level.

Tucson, AZ
little-scale wrote:
Nullsleep wrote:

Great stuff

What have you done with the real nullsleep.

Have you opened your card yet?

montreal, qc

i am totally into this. heart

ad-hell-aide

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and thanks for listening. And cheers for the contents of the thank-you card, Jeremiah.

@ freezedream: I have put more effort into production with this one than previous releases. The layered field recordings give it a dirty feel that I like.

Montclair, NJ

God dammit little-scale, this is my problem with you. Literally, if the song Most People Are Boring were ten minutes long i would listen and enjoy it for that whole ten minutes multiple times over. It all comes together so beautifully and PERFECTLY, but you fade it away right as im really starting to nod my head.

Yes, this is per usual great work, but that just annoyed me to be honest neutral

Psydney, Australia

I always thought mp3 was lame for not having loop points

ad-hell-aide

@ A Versus B: Look what I just found in my lolcore directory, a ten minute version of Most People Are Boring:

Most People Are Boring (You Don't Get It Remix)

Enjoy! smile

ad-hell-aide

It's pretty boring though, tbh.

Montclair, NJ

hahahaha, maybe it was a bit of an exageration saying 10 minutes. But still, this was nice background music.

ad-hell-aide

Lol

Adelaide, Australia

@little-scale: the effort definitely paid off. I like how you used the car engine / driving sound in younger sibling

shanghai

field recordings make everything atleast 12percent more nice for ears.

Manchester, NH

Great album, dude. This is going right on my iPod.

Boston, MA

everybody's new releases for the past week have been FIRE

ad-hell-aide

Thanks guys! smile