Venezuela

Hey, i buyed a cable to run the GB Smart Write (transfer2) at my windows Vista 64, but im having a problem with a DLL file, i spend like 4 hours searching in google for a solution and nothing seens to help.

The main problem is that the windows dont let me to overwrite the file (dll). I tried many things but nothing works... these are teh erros....

I dont know if after overwrite the file that will solve the problem. The Gb Smart seens to open "fine" except for that error at the begin, but seens like is not detecting the Carts, so i suppose is because of that DLL error, since the program is based in NT version.

I will appriciate any help, thx
ui

Sweeeeeeden

You can pretty much forget getting this to work on Win64. The utility tries to install a driver to get direct access to the LPT port. This is difficult to do on Windows 64-bit because of the driver signature enforcement, and in addition this is a 32-bit driver, so simply disabling signature enforcement probably won't work.
Your best bet is probably making a small partition and installing XP there. (Or perhaps Windows 2000 for the smaller size...)

Venezuela

yah that was my final idea! XD... i have been lazy to do it, but seens like you can do a portable version of windows, so would be nice to do it just for this big_smile... Thx btw